Sardonyx x Opal~

(A human AU! So uh... ;-; They are teachers blah blah and this will contain gay stuff-)

Sardonyx entered her house, and dropped her bags on the floor. Finally, it was Friday and she didn't have to see any more acting sessions.
She closed the front door and went to her room, to change into a jacket and shorts.
After Sardonyx changed, her phone vibrated loudly. She picked it up and saw Opal calling, and quickly picked it up.

"Hello! The Lovely Sardonyx speaking!"
"Really? Anyways, hey this is Opal.."
"Well duh! I can quickly know who's voice is that!"
"Hah, funny."
"So.. Not being rude, but why you called?"
"Oh! Uh, I was thinking maybe we could hang out?"
"Sure! My place or yours? Or, anywhere else?"
"My place, I'll text you where I live and all that."
"Alright! See you around, eight!"

(Magic of time skips)

Sardonyx walked up to the front door, and knocked. She waited and waited and.. Waited.
She huffed, and knocked again, there was a shriek from inside and crashing noises.
Sardonyx jumped a bit when the door opened to revile Opal hold her arm. "Hey! Ow, sorry.." "No it's fine.. Are you alright?!" Sardonyx asked, having a worried face. "Yea... Just fell down the stairs pfft, I'm okay." Opal said, and moved a bit so Sardonyx can walk into the house.

Sardonyx sat down on the couch, looking around to admire the place. 'Beautiful.. But not as much as the one living in it.' She thought and heard Opal come from out of the kitchen with a bowl full of Doritos.
"Alrighty, I have movies we can watch or do you just wanna chat?" "Mm, we can talk." Sardonyx smiled, finally realizing that Opal was wearing a tank top and surprisingly short shorts.

After a few moments of silence, a loud buzzing noise was heard. Opal grabbed her phone from the table, and checked what it was.. A text from Sugilite, another teacher from the high school.
'Hey, I was knocking on Sardonyx' door and she didn't answer, is she with you?'
'Yea, and?'
'Ohhh, so she is with you~?'
Opal blushed, looking up at Sardonyx, who was nomming on a chip adorably.
'I swear to fucking god Sugilite.'
'Now, I'll just leave you two be heh heh.'
'MY GOD.'

Opal mentally throw her phone at the wall, causing it to shatter. Sardonyx starred at her, "Why the hell did you do that?!" "Sugilite." "Oh never mind then."
An awkward pause.
"So.. How is your plays going?" "Neutral, your math classes?" "...Fucked up, the prom is all they talk about." Sardonyx laughed, which made Opal giggle a bit.
"Hey, where's your bathroom?" "Oh, upstairs on the door to your right." Opal said. Sardonyx nodded and got up, walking up stairs.

'She has been in there for awhile..' Opal thought, and looked up the stairs worriedly. A few seconds past, the door opened and Sardonyx walked down the stairs with a strange expression on her face.
"Something wrong?" Opal asked, raising a brow. Sardonyx shaked her head no, but was smirking quite a bit. She sat down, sighing, and rubbed the back of her neck. "Opal?" Opal looked at Sardonyx, "Yes?"
Sardonyx scooted closer to Opal, cubbing her cheeks and kisses her.

Opal blushes deeply, but kissed back and wrapped her arms around Sardonyx neck.
Sardonyx tilted her head to deepen the kiss, and thinking a bit.. Dirty.
She slipped her hand down Opal's underwear, which caused her so blush even more. Sardonyx broke the kiss, taking two fingers and puts them into Opal, thrusting in and out. Opal moaned loudly as Sardonyx thrusts faster and deeper.

A few more thrusts later, Opal orgasmed thickly. Sardonyx removed her hand from Opal, licking the cum off her fingers.
She grabbed onto her pants, pulling them down along with her underwear, and started licking her vagina.
"A-ahh~!" Opal moaned as Sardonyx moved her tongue in and, biting gently. She held onto Opal's hips holding her still, getting her tongue deeper into her.

Opal orgasmed once more, breathing heavily. Sardonyx swallowed the cum, looking up at her cutely. They both snuggled for the rest of the day, slowly falling asleep in each others arms.

(When Sardonyx wanted the puss but Opal was to tired to do it to Sar lel)