Nope, Nope and NOPE!

"So, Jewel? How do you feel about joining Fairy Tail?" My older brother Laxus asked me.

          "In all honesty, if I would have known Grandpa Markarov was the guild master, I would have joined sooner!" Laxus petter my head.

          "That's the spirite, kid!" He laughed.

          "O-Onli-Chan!" I stuttered. "You think the guild would like anoher Dragon Slayer around?From what it sounds like, the guild has at least three already," I trailed off. He stopped in front of the doors to the guild and looked at me.

          "I have no doubt they would like you. And if they don't, old brother Laxus here will come get ya!" He chuckled, but the seriousness returned to is eyes. "I'm gonna miss you. You better head in, Gramps is expecting you." He turned around to walk away.

          "Bye, Laxus."

          "Goodbye, Jewel." With that, he walked off without saying another word. I opened the door to the guild, walking right into a fight between a pink haired male and a black haired male. I walked around the side of thebuilding and saw a white haired female behind a bar.

          "Do you know where Master Markorav is? I need to speak with him on an urgent matter concerning the guild," I said cooly.

          "Oh, he's probably in the pool. It's the door over there!" She pointed across the guild, and I gave her a thanks. I walked around the fight and opened the door.

          He was sitting alone, his cane behind him as he sat in the slightly heated pool. "Grandpa, I'm sure you were expecting me?" He looked up and smiled.

        "Look at how much you've grown. Yes, you will be joing the guild with you're stellular abillities. I only have Mystigenas one, but he rarely shows up!" He laughed.

          "What do you want me to do then, Gramps?"

          "I'll escort you to the front, the nice white haired lady at the bar will stamp you, then you are good to go!" He got out and put on a bathrobe, leading me to the out of the room and to the bar again. "Mirajane, this is Jewel, she needs a stamp."

          "Of course! Where do you want it, and what color?" She smiled.

          "Uh, I guess purple and on my neck?" I laughed. She gave me my request and put her stuff away.

          "The jobs are up on the board, if you want to make some money for a place to stay," the master added. He looked at me with a gaze of caution. "Be careful. We know your brother would be furious if he knew I let you get harmed." He walked back to the pool room and I headed to the Job Board.

         I chose the one with the most money and was about to open the door, but I heard someone shouting close by me. "I knew there was a different smell in here!" I turned and gave the person behind me a glare. He stopped in his tracks and held out his hand. "I don't believe we met. I'm Natsu."

         I smiled and turned around completely. I shook his hand. "Jewel, nice to meet you!" The black haired one her was fighting with walked up, too.

          "I'm Gajeel, nice to see a new face around here," he said, smirking.

          "Nice to meet you both, but I have to go on a job!" I ran out of there before anyone else could come greet themselves. I really didn't want to be known around here, hence I wasn't telling anyone about my connection with the Master or Laxus.

          Just Nope, nope, and nope!