A Month and a Half

It has been a month and a half since the bet was won, and the boys are still fighting over something. It's not mating season, so it isn't me anymore...right?

"Hey, Jewel," a blonde haired girl came up to me.

"H-hi Lucy! How's life?" She giggled.

"Pretty good, whatt about you?" I sighed.

"Living at my old brothers place, so got no where to spend the money. Speaking of which," I cut myself off and pulled out a large bag of jules from my side. "Here's some jules for your apartment,."

"Jewel, take it back, you earned it!" Lucy tried to push the bag back to me.

"Nonsense, I insist that you take it," opening my mouth to say more I was cut off when fire came by my face, and iron followed behind it. "Oh no. Have any idea what they are fighting about now?"

Lucy shrugged. Not wanting to be caught up in a fight, iI took yet another job and walked to the doors.

"Hey, wait a second, Jewel," I heard a voice behind me. I turned and saw Grey. "If you don't want the full team with you, at least let Julia and I come, it's the least we can do, after you gave us ten thousand jules for our house," he said.

I held my breath. "OK, just get her real quick, I guess," I muttered. He nodded and went to find Julia. Leaning against the doorjam, I waited untill they got back. Then we set out on the job.

"What are the details, Jewel?" Julia asked me, walking between Grey and I.

"Just a gang walking on the streets and stealing women. I think they are magic users, so I was hoping to do this thing alone. But with you two, I think Julia and I could walk together, then have Grey help us out once they come," I told them.

"Sounds like a plan," Grey smiled.

That night, we did exactly that. Julia and I were walking, when a couple of guys, two or three to each of us, came up.

"What are you poor girls doing on a night like this?" The biggest one asked, grinning like a cheshire.

"Just going for a little walk," Julia said modestly. I rolled my eyes and whistled.

Grey came out and started using his magic to put them in temprary ice prisons. Julia and I helped him, getting the six into some sort of prison, whether it be stellular, water, or ice.

"I'll get these guys to a local prison, you guys go get the pay," I told them.