Introductions

Jennifer's POV:

I am such an idiot! How could I be this stupid? How could I be so clueless to the point that I couldn't see what was right in front of me? To think this guy was so wonderful when in reality he was feeding me lie after a lie after another one — everyday of the week. Blabbing on and on about how I was so important to him – how I was a unique person in his life but all he really wanted from me was sex. But take one good look into his dreamy sky-blue eyes, who wouldn't fall for him?

Snap out of it Jennifer, he cheated on you. C H E A T E D.

This guy is no Prince Charming, he is a total douchebag for taking advantage of me. He cheated on me with his backup dancer. What's her name, Maggy? Yuck. I've been involved with this man, I said I loved him and this is how he repays me; he breaks my heart. I had to have realized this from the fact that he was famous, he's probably got girls from around the world swooning over him; yet he's treating them like his own personal objects. I should've never gotten involved with him. I have to stop dwelling. How about I go to a bar? Get drunk. Forget about all this. That sounds like the perfect escape.

I grab my keys, get in my car and I'm off to wherever the closest place that I could get wasted is and I come across the perfect place. Looking through my windshield with rain guards in motion. Puddles on the street every few miles, rain pouring like a rainstorm was coming made it hard to see where I was going but the banner of the mini bar was so bright that the effects the wiper blades made were not much needed at this point. There it was written in neon bold red letters: "Red Cross Bar". I park the car in the first open parking space that I found and I ran towards the front door of the bar and instantly as I open the door I bump into a guy, and I knew it was a guy because of his shoes. Black & blue Adidas. Shoes only I knew of my ex to wear. My eyes traced higher up his body – examining his outfit. Black joggers and a blue jersey. I was looking down from his face so he could've been a complete stranger although he didn't feel like a stranger. I finally face him.

It was him — Casper Smart; the man who had cheated on me.

"Oh, Hi Jen, babe" He smirked, initiating his urge to seduce me when he knew I had seen him with Maggy. What a pig.

He continued talking "Did you miss me? You want to give me a little kiss? Don't you know how lucky you are to have a man – and not just any man – but a professional dancer famous hunk man boyfriend? What an arrogant jack ass. Did he really just say that to me?

I gave him the angriest glare I could fixate on my face and my speech to him had only begun.

"Boyfriend? You are not my boyfriend, you're a jerk. You cheated on me." I blurted out the words louder than I had initially hoped.

My roaring voice got the attention of some other guy at the mini bar as he was staring at our conversation very perceptively.

He was a fairly tall man with hazel brown eyes with a classy short dark brown hair cut bringing out his masculinity and physical features. No doubt about it he was a handsome man. He was wearing a Louis Vuitton light grey narrow notch suit along with linen grey pants of the same set. And he wore black penny loafer shoes. He was all formal for a Saturday night out in a bar, complete opposite of my ex at least.

Casper leaned towards me, and started cupping my cheek "I've waited long enough" the sound of his voice came closer to my ears and he started nibbling on my neck.