so...hey there...

whats up guys? troye here. so...i'm new to this webiste but it seems pretty cool :). anyways, just wanted to share some stupid pick-up lines. :)

*****

Are you an interior decorator? 'Cause when I saw you, the room became beautiful.

I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.

I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.

If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.

If I were a stop light, I'd turn red everytime you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.

You know I'd like to invite you over, but I'm afraid you're so hot that you'll skyrocket my air-conditioning bill.

My buddies bet me that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the bar. Wanna buy some drinks with their money?

Babe, your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon.

You'd better direct that beauty somewhere else, you'll set the carpet on fire.

Hey baby, you must be a light switch, cuz every time I see you, you turn me on!

Sorry, but you owe me a drink. [Why?] Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.

Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got fine written all over you.

You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?

Do you have a BandAid? I just scraped my knee falling for you.

Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes.