Chapter 1: Stop Being All of This

*Hiccup speaks in the back ground*

'This is Berk. It's nine days north of hopeless, and a few degrees south of freezing to death. Located solidly on the meridian of misery,'

'Our village, in a word, sturdy. It's been here for seven generations, but every single building is new. We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunset. The only problem is the pests...,'

'While most places have mice or mosquitoes. We have...,'

A boy with auburn hair, bright green eyes, a brown fur vest, a green long shirt under the vest, long dark green pants, and fur boots. And a girl with long white hair, a light blue eye, a light golden eye. She wore a long white dress with a sapphire connected by a golden chain around her waist. She was also barefoot.

They had just opened the door. Then immediately slammed the door shut as a ball of fire was shot at the door.

"Dragons," he told his sister.

'Most people would leave. Not us, we're vikings. We have stubbornness issues,'

They both ran out of the house, after recovering from the fire ball.

'That's me, Hiccup. Great name I know. Next to me is my sister, Thea. You see, Mom was only supposed to have me, but had twins instead. The village thought she was a gift from Thor. Anyway, parents believe that a hideous name will frighten off gnomes and trolls, like our charming viking demeanor wouldn't do that,'

Hiccup and Thea ran down the field and get knocked to the ground by a ball of fire. A viking ran up to them yelling. He suddenly stopped and said more calmly, "Morning," running away afterwards.

They both got back up and headed up boardwalks with people running down telling them to get back inside. They started down a road when a monstrous Nightmare shot fire on the road they were about to cross. A huge buff man grabbed then by the collar and pulled them up in the air.

"What are you-, what are they doing out here get back inside," he yelled at them, after noticing he had two, and threw them away.

'That's Stoic The Vast, chief of the tribe. They say when he was a baby he popped a dragon's head off its shoulders. Do we believe it? Yes we do.'

"What have we got?" Stoic asked.

"Nadders, Gronkles, Zipplebacks, oh and Hork saw a Monstrous Nightmare," the viking replied.

"Any Night Furys?"

"None so far,"

"Good,"

Hiccup and Thea had just reached the blacksmith's hut.

"Oh nice of you to join the party. I thought you would be carried off," said a man with a braided beard. He was hammering on a bent, hot sword.

"What? who me? I'm way too muscular for their taste, they wouldn't know what to do with all this," Hiccup said putting on his apron and showing his muscles that he obviously didn't have.

"Well they need toothpicks don't they?" The man said sarcastically.

'The meat-head with attitude is Gobbor we've been his apprentices ever since we were little... well littler,'

Hiccup opened the window so vikings could put down there broken and dull weapons, while Thea got the grinder ready. Hiccup put the weapons down on the hot coals. Peeping them for repair.

Then Hiccup went back to the window to wait for more vikings. when someone yelled fire!

'See old village lots of new houses. Oh in front of me are Snotlout, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Fishlegs, and...Astrid... oh there job is so much cooler than ours,'