Part 1

Setting: RuPaul's Drag Race Season 13 Episode 5-6

Delilah Sapphire: 26 years old

RuPaul Charles: 28 years old

Delilah's Hotel Room...

RuPaul's Point of View

I knock on Delilah's hotel room and she opens the door and I can tell that she's surprised to see me at her door. "You came here in drag?!" she asks softly. "I thought you might want to see it up close!" I reply quietly as not to attract attention from the other queens in their hotel rooms. "Oh, come in!" She says moving out of the way to let me in. "I hope I'm not intruding!" I say stepping into the room. She kisses my cheek. "You're not! Thank you!" She says smiling. "Do you want to use the shower?" She asks me. "Yes please, and can you help me out of this drag?!" I ask her. She thinks for a minute and then nods. "Yeah, um, okay." She says nervously. She goes into the bathroom and comes out with a package of Make-up Remover wipes. "Thanks!" I say smiling partially. After we've gotten everything except my stockings and tuck done she lays my things neatly over the couch. "There's a robe in the bathroom for when you get out of the shower." She says turning to go into the bedroom. "Why are you leaving can't you stay?" I ask her. "You want me to stay in here while you get naked? You don't need help tucking or getting untucked! Why are you even here?!" She asks me. You've seen me naked before!" I say. "That was college, when we were together. Not now, just take your shower and leave!" She says. "College was just 4 years ago!" I say. "4 long years Ru!" She says. "What's changed!" I ask her. "You proposed to me!" She says. "And you said no!" I tell her. "There it is! That's why you're here!" She says. "You didn't even hesitate you just told me no!" I say getting a bit teary eyed. "Everything was happening so fast, and you, you weren't ready! You weren't ready and you know it Ru!" She says. "I wasn't ready?! Maybe you're the one who wasn't ready! I loved you, and you broke my heart and you didn't even care!" I say crying more. "I did care, I cared too much! And I never meant to hurt you, but if you really loved me, we would have worked through what happened! You wouldn't have just given up completely. And you most definitely wouldn't have turned to boys! You would have worked to make me change my mind, to get me to marry you. You gave up on our love completely and you did it to hurt me. But what hurt me the most is that you had the nerve, to flaunt my friend in my face and didn't even care what it did to me!" She says going into the bedroom and closing the door and I hear her crying. "Nice going RuPaul! Fucked it up, again!" I say to myself.

There's Part 1 you guys tell me what you think and don't forget to vote and follow me!

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire