Part 9

My phone vibrates in my pocket. It's Shane. 

Phone Convo (D=Delilah, S=Shane)

D: "Hello?"

S: "What's up!" 

D: "So spill the tee, what's going on with you and Roy?!" 

S: "Nothing! Absolutely nothing at all!"

D: "Just tell him how you feel! You two are like the perfect couple!"

S: "I can't! We're just friends!"

D: "Not what I was seeing in the car today! You two looked like a married couple, you could see the love flowing through the air!"

S: "He was stressed out and I helped him calm down!"

D: "Mm-hmm! Okay, what is going on with Roy paying for your house to get redone?"

S: "Yeah, I didn't have enough money so he offered to help!"

D: "And let me guess, it was his idea for you to live with him until the house is ready?!"

S: "Yes, it was. Why?"

D: "Oh, nothing! Just asking!"

S: "Hey I have to go, Roy is calling me!" 

D: "Okay, bye!" 

End of conversation

Roy's Point of View

"Shane!" I call his name. "Yes honey?!" He asks coming into the bathroom. "Can you help me with this damn eyeliner?!" I say sort of frustrated. "Of course!" He says stepping up to me. He takes the eyeliner and helps me out. I can feel his breath as he inhales and exhales. "There you go love!" He says giving me the pencil back. I take it and our eyes lock as our hands touch. I lean in towards him. "Alright, I'll let you get back to getting ready!" He says leaving the bathroom. What was that?! I think to myself. I never felt like this before, so attracted to someone. It's weird. 

Shane's Point of View

What the hell! I must be seeing things, it looked like Roy tried to kiss me! I hurried and left out of the bathroom before my imagination got the best of me. Roy doesn't know that I have feelings for him, he probably doesn't even like me! What would he want to date his bestfriend for anyway? I start to cry just thinking of being single forever. I hear Roy walk into the kitchen. Out of the side of my eye I see him walk up to me and he looks like he wants to reach out to touch me but he just turns around and walks away. I start to cry harder. 

It's here this is now a multiple fanfic story! As you probably figured out while you were reading. Don't forget to vote and tell me what you think in the comments and don't to follow me too!

Love to you all!~BA