two

The day went by excruciatingly slow honestly. Fuckin Adam didn't show up today, or he's hiding. We're all sitting at the table eating our lunch, well everyone except her. Today one of Alexis' friends or soon to be boyfriend since she's blushing a lot. She never blushes. Well her "friend" I think his name is Owen, the guy is genuinely funny and bubbly. Brown hair, green eyes and a lip piercing which is pretty cool. The guy has good fashion. Kevin is concentrating pretty hard on some book he's reading which is strange because he never reads, especially Not Cirque Du Freak: Vampires assistant. Which is a good book.

"Is there a reason you're reading that book, Kev?" I smirk. He narrows his eyes at me and looks around.

"See the girl over there" he points behind me

"No, because I didn't look" he glared.

"Well Look " I turned around and looked in the direction he was pointing in only to be greeted with black faded into honey blonde hair reaching the girls back, well in the middle almost reaching her hips.

"Ok so who is she?" I looked at him expectantly.

"Her name Nina, well I call her Nina" he stated. "She has hazel eyes and adorable lips. She told me she loves to read books not including textbooks because and I quote "they're horrid" her words not mine. But anyway I want to impress her by reading some of her favorite books or in this case book. That way we'll have something to talk about whenever." He smiled.
"Someone's in looovvee" Alex chimed in. Owen grinned widely. Creepy.

"Don't go breaking my sister's heart Kevin." He said sternly looking at Kevin as if he'll pummel him to a pulp.

"She's your sister?" The three of us asked in unison.

"I won't. I really like her." He told him shyly.

"He isn't wrong Owen. Kevin never reads a book, ever. So for him to actually take an interest in a girl let alone in one of her favorite books and talk about her in a mushy way, he is genuinely interested in her." I backed up Kevin.

-----

Finally the day is over! Kinsley wasn't around much which pissed me off. It's like she's crossing a thin line, breaking invisible boundaries. We've been dating for a while like nine months. She was always the girl that wasn't popular but felt popular around her friends. Cracked jokes and ate pizza with fries and burped then laughed about it. Now she thinks parties are all the rage and eats salads or small sandwiches, fruits and thinks burping is gross. She's actually really popular, makeup and dresses along with snobby friends popular. She hasn't made time to talk to me or go on a date with me in a while. Alexis is right, it's time to stop loving her.