three

How do I stop loving her? I have no clue. Do I just forget her? I can't just forget all the good times we had- like when we went to the fair, it was pretty great! I had a blast with her. I have to stop loving her, even if it kills me. She can't just walk all over me. I stare at my shoes and think, maybe she won't even show up today.

---

Kinsley:

I got off the bus and walked towards the school entrance when Adamn- oops Adam walked in front of me.

"Kingsley- are you busy today?"

I frowned. "It's kinsley." I stared ahead "yes I'm busy today." No I'm not.

"Oh well if you change your mind- the girls wanted me to invite you to their house for a movie in the screen room" I nodded.

"I'll see if I can make it, uh I gotta go" I rushed past him once I spotted Max going inside the building. I've been such a bitch lately- I know I have, but he puts up with it and it makes me sick because he deserves someone a lot better. Like a lot better honestly. What if we never dated? Would he have even noticed me? Of course not. He never did before. I feel like shit, I deserve to. I closed my eyes and took a breath, then opened them and walked towards Max.

"Max, hey" I blushed. He just stared, full on creepy stared.

"Kinsley." He closed his locker. "We need to talk kinsley."

"Yeah I know I've-"

"I'm breaking up with you." My face fell. Guess I should've seen this coming.

"W-what?" I ask dumfounded.

"We're too different and you're always with Adam." He said sternly. Well yeah- I live with him. He is my cousin after all.

"Oh" I nodded.

"Sorry Kinsley, we can't be a couple anymore." I heard you loud and clear Max.

"Yeah, no- that's fine" I cleared my throat and ignored the pain in my chest and the butterflies in my stomach dying. "I completely understand." I thought we could work this out.

"Good bye Kinsley." Without another word he walked away.

I don't know if I can let you go. Never say goodbye.. Here's to teenage memories. Way to fuck up Kins- way to be a fuck up.

"Goodnight Max" I whispered to no one in particular.
If I say goodbye, then I'll know you're gone- you won't come back. I'm not ready to let you go. I honestly do love you. So I just stood there and cried but wiped my face and smiled to the public- not that anyone was around since class started. No one ever notices a sad person when you put on a fake façade.