Chapter 9

_Sorry I couldn't update for sooooooooo long. -

“Calm Down!” the person holding me yelled. “Give me a good reason” I said squirming. “Why so you can hit Percy, or someone else? No thanks.” He replied. Suddenly I had an idea. I struggled as hard as I could than went limp.

        Almost right if after I did that Cody whispered, “O, gods…..” The person holding me back let go. Big mistake.....

        I jumped up and punched him the face. Since I hit his nose his nose started bleeding. But sadly, before I could do anything Jessica yelled, “He’s on OUR side!” I turned around to see Jessica standing next to Cody. Who was standing next to Grover who was still holding Melody. “Really?” I questioned.  “Yes, I told Percy to come to help with the Erasers.” Grover told me. “Ohhhhhhhhh…..” I said quietly looking down.

         When I looked down I saw the boy that was carrying me earlier, and walked over to him. “Hi. I’m Skylar, and I'm sorry for beating you up.” I said slowly. He just moaned in pain. “Do you need help up?” I asked. He moaned in response. “Well, then…Your name is Percy right?” I said as I bent down and grabbed his hands to pull him up, my necklace come untucked from my shirt. He just looked, (Well, really he stared. It looking like he was trying to burn a hole in me.) Once I got him to stand on his own I walked to the other guy. “Hey, um.  Sorry, is your nose still bleeding?” I asked him. “Yes!” he said. “Well I can’t do anything about that. Maybe Alison can.” I almost yelled.

        Then I heard Jessica start crying. I turned around and walked up to her. “Hey, did I say something wrong?” I asked Cody. “No, Alison got caught by the school” He said quietly. “WHAT! HOW!” I yelled my eyes starting to tear up. “S-she got t-taken w-when we were all-l looking a-at you.” Jessica stuttered. Tears started falling down my face, and started backing up. Cody caught on what I was going to do. “Don’t!” He yelled. But it was too late. I turned around ran as hard as I could and used a large rock to propel myself upward. As I was in the air I unleashed  my wings and started to fly towards the area where we fought the Erasers.

Percy’s POV

I can’t believe what I just saw. What girl that wings! I looked at Grover in astonishment. He just looked at me in sorrow. My smile faded as I slowly said, “Can anyone tell me who’s Alison, and why does she have wings? And a FREAKING TRIDENT NECKLACE!” The blond boy looked at me with sad eyes and replied, “We are experiments. We were experimented on since birth. Given new, different DNA. And being tested on. Most died, but they didn’t stop they kept going. Most missing babies, or dead babies in hospitals are takings from that Hell hole. We were one of the lucky ones that escaped. We had a house to live in, forever, unfound. Until you people  came. Now Alison is BACK in that place for who knows HOW LONG!” He yelled at me. “Sorry I didn’t know. I only want to know two more question. Is she the only one with wings?” I asked. “Sadly no.” He said, while unleashing his wings. Along with the crying girl next to him. “What about the child?” I asked, pointing to the little girl. “No she’s different.” He said uncovering her ears, and tail. "Lastly, to answer you question about the Trident.... I can answer that." Someone answered from the shadows.