Home Sweet Home

"Henry!" Regina pulled him into a tight hug. Henry collapsed in her arms.
"Mom!" He shouted. Tears rolled down his face.
"Wait," Robin interrupted. "How did that work? Did I miss something?"
Roland grinned.
"Roland is a child," Regina said. "If he leaves, he has to come back. Remember when Henry ran away to get Emma? It's the same thing here. Henry needed to hold the hand of a child to get over the town line."
"Ah," Robin said under his breath. "Obviously."
"Come on," Henry said. "Can we go home now?"
Yes," Regina said, hugging him. "Yes we can."

When they arrived home Robin and Roland went back to camp with the Merry men.
"Henry you must be starving. What would you like to eat for a late night supper?" Regina asked.
"Hmm. Maybe you can make some lasagna?" Henry said. He was starving.
"Sure, honey." Regina replied as she started to cook. After she was done, she sat down right beside Henry. After a while she noticed that Henry had barely eaten anything.
"Henry what's the matter? You have barely eaten anything. Is something bothering you?" Regina asked with worry in her eyes.
"Oh, Yes, I'm fine its just.. Well, you know...Emma." Henry replied.
"What about Emma? Why are you worried about her?" Regina asked.
"Well, you know. What if she comes after me and forces me to move back to Boston with her? I don't wanna have to leave you again!" Henry answered.
"Oh, honey, Emma will not be able to keep you away from me. I will not let that happen. You can stay here as long as you want to stay here." Regina replied with a big smile on her face.
"That's great, mom, because I wanna be here forever. I want to go back to the enchanted forest with you-just the two of us-and you can show me around."
He looked up and saw Regina with a tear in her eye and a huge smile on her face. Regina finally answered,
"Well, Henry, if that's what you want then, of course we can. I would love that! I would love to show you my castle and around the kingdom! You'll love it there!" Regina said excitedly.
"Yes! That's exactly what I want. I want to be as far away from Emma as possible and with you and only you!" He said as he got up, ran. and hugged her. Regina couldn't believe what Henry had just told her, but she hugged him back. Robin burst through the door.
"Regina..." Robin said as he was out of breath "it's... Emma. She's at the town...line. She knows Henry is here... She... came to take him back to Boston!"
"What?!" Regina shouted. "No. She's not taking Henry away from me."
"M-mom..." Henry stumbled out of his seat and fell to the floor.