e x t e n d e d s u m m a r y

"Gone?" "

"Disappeared into thin air."

Ellie, a city girl, has been forced to move half way across the world into a life she doesn't want. A farm life, one that includes animals; horses to be exact.

But what Ellie doesn't know, is that there is horse waiting for her in this new life, that could possibly make the idea of living on a farm quite interesting. Except Ellie doesn't know a thing about horses; at least now she has a good teacher.

A teacher that would go by the name of Aphrodite; the horse that lives on the other side of the fence.

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it's yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be." (-Unknown)

"But what if it wanted to come back, but couldn't?"

Ellie's POV:

What people don't understand about photography and the art of taking pictures, is that one picture could say so much more than a thousand words. Photography is simply refreshing to use pictures instead of words in order to communicate. Pictures can capture moments and memories in life that can stay with you for eternity. And that is why I took pictures of the moments I shared with Aphrodite. Even though the pictures won't last forever, the memories will.

When you lose someone you love, memories are the only thing you have left of them to hold on to; the single moments you shared with them.

But then again, the saddest moment is when you lose the someone that gave you the best memories, becomes a memory.

***

© 2016 sugarfishponies