The Newbie Has a Game to Play

I have now been living next door to Hayes Greir for the past month. And it has been absolute torture.

I told you about the paper planes and the Legos, but that was just the start. One time, my mom invited his family over for dinner and while we were all at the dinner table he got up to "use the bathroom". Instead of that, he went upstairs and unlocked my window. When I was asleep, he snuck in and put fire crackers around my bed and a stink bomb in my dresser as well as in my closet.

It gets worse...

When the fire crackers went off, not only did I scream so loud that the neighbors called the cops, thinking that I was getting murdered, but my mom broke down my door and rushed in with a baseball bat. When the cops arrived they almost arrested her because they thought she was trying to kill me. But once I showed them the firecrackers on the floor they told us to "never pull a stunt like this again!" And left.

Guess who took the fall for that one! That's right, I did. I got grounded and my mom took my phone away for a week.

Oh, I almost forgot about the stink bombs. When I opened my drawer it smelled like something had died in there! I tried washing my clothes three times before the smell would come out! And even then I had to use a ton of perfume to cover the rest up.

Let's just say the highlight of this month will be seeing him lose when Author Hill beats Nouvel at the big game today.

Soon the bus arrived and it was time to leave this hell hole to go to another one. At least Hayes won't be there.

"Hey there stranger," I hear someone whisper in my ear.

"Oh my god!"

"It's okay. It's just me, you're favorite, extremely hot and funny, new neighbor," Hayes said with a sly smile on his face.

"I wouldn't call you any of those besides new neighbor. What are you doing here anyways? Isn't your mom going to drop you off at school?" I questioned.

"Nope. This is my bus stop now that she got a job. Wait is this yours too?"

"Are you kidding me? I can't even get away from you on my way to school?!"

"Nope. Guess you're stuck with me sweet cheeks."

"Do me a favor and don't talk to me or sit anywhere near me on the bus. Much appreciated," I snapped at him.

Of course he did not grant me my one wish. He, in fact, sat next to me and asked me every question known to man. Anything from, 'what is your favorite color' to 'have you ever given a guy head before?' And was very persistent the entire fifteen minute bus ride until I got off.

Once I finally got off the interrogative bus ride, I darted straight to the steps at the front of the school. If I can get to my locker and then to class I should be safe.

"Sadie!!!" I hear someone shout before I get tackled. "How has my favorite cousin been?" Alex asks while hugging  the life out of me.

"Ew Alex, get off of me you're all sweaty!" I grimace.

"Suck it up buttercup. I've hugged you a million times when I won tournaments and you never minded me being sweaty," Andy noted as she walked up to us.

"But that was a celebratory hug and if you don't remember I pushed you off just as quickly too."

"Whatever!" She laughed as she shoved me.