Zalfie

Zoe's P.o.v
I was just chilling on the sofa watching Great British Bake Off with nala when suddenly my phone rang. "Alfie, gorgeous, could you please get that for me?" Alfie sighed and picked up my phone and gave it to me. " Hello Zoe" it was Marcus " oh hello Marcus how are you?" " Yeah, Yeah im alright." Marcus says." Listen Niomi has been looking for things to do as its the summer holidays and all the kids are out of school, and she's found a massive house by the seaside!"Marcus exclaims. "Wow thats great, so what does she plan to do?" I ask. "Well we want to get the youtube gang to come and stay with for a while! Would you and Alfie want to come?" " Ooh well i'd have to ask him, hold on." Alfie, darling would you like to come and stay in a massive house by the sea with Niomi and Marcus?
Alfie P.O.V
Alfie, darling would you like to come and stay in a massive house by the sea with Niomi and Marcus? Zoe looked at me with questioning eyes. "Well its fine by me, if its fine with you." She lifted the phone to her ear," Yep Marcus we are in. The sea will help with my anxiety too. Ok. Bye Marcus. See you."
Well, Zoe stated, we're gonna have fun aren't we?
a/n: ok so this is my first book. idk if it will be any good. plz dont kill me if i get anything wrong.
-Alice