Chapter 1. introduction

Beep beep beep, "this damn alarm clock it's Sunday shut up," exclaimed Jupiter. I never felt as cold as I did that day when I turned off my alarm clock pissed at the world and all its inhabitants and their stuck up ways. I remember distinctly how I trudged down the stairs unaware of anything but my self. The old clock chimed like it always has for the last 80 years. Ya I know it's a really old clock. Any way I turned the corner into my mothers pristine kitchen with fancy tea kettles and China. The fridge door swung open with ease and I took out oat meal and applesauce it's actually good stop judging. Anyways I finished eating my quote on quote strange breakfast. And headed up the spiraling stairs to my dump off a room and slipped on my tore jeans black leather jacket and old combat boots and looked in my mirror at my freckly complexion then at my dark emerald doe eyes. Then I realized my alarm clock wasn't complete crap I had work today and had no time to apply makeup great. I ran down the stairs outside to my old pick up truck that was probably worth $20. I never realized that day how much I depended on my family and how quite it had been in my family's perfect house that Sunday morning. I sped to Home Depot i know right I work at Home Depot it's the only job that I could get because I'm "weird". Really everyone in this town is freakishly perfect.