Chapter 4. Is

I ran my shaky fingers through her long black straight locks of hair, and a single tear dropped from my eye onto the bloody valley of my mothers face. I stared at her for along time but it felt timeless like I was floating in a cloud. I turned my face towards my parents bedroom and decided that nobody was there and I just missed being murderdd because I was at my stupid job. Wait a minute I just then remembered the creepy old man that I saw that day and got shivers down my spine. I walk into the room with curiosity and fear. My father was no where in sight. I looked around trying not to touch things incase the police took finger prints from the bedroom aka the murder scene. I looked up to see painted in my mothers blood, a star with an cat eye in the middle of it. It must of been a cult symbol I guessed. I fumbled in my pocket for a second and took out my cell phone and called 911, As a sane person would do."Hello 911 what's your emergency ," piped the dispatcher I replied in a depressed voice" My mother were murdered," the dispatcher got quite for a second and replied with. "Are you sure she is dead," I replied sadly "yes I'm positive she has not pulse,". The dispatcher then said who killed them"?, "I don't know but when I find them I am going to kick their ass," I exclaimed. The dispatcher then continued to speak about staying calm and what I could do about the situation at hand. She sent police 4 minutes later to investigate they interviewed me intensively. " where were you at 7:53 this morning," "driving to my job at Home Depot,"I replied glumly. "Were you aware that your parents where going to die today, is that why you left,"? I stared into the mans eyes with sorrow and pain and replied " If I would if known that my family was going to get murdered, I would of told them to leave and sacrificed myself for their perfect life's,".