Authors Note

Greetings and salutations! Thanks for visiting our story! My name is A'kye, and me and my friends, Jonathan and Cortelius, are trying to create a comic book! What we hope to do here is post our manuscripts and get your feedback so we can improve ourselves. For the first few chapters, they will be handled solely by Jon, but after a certain point, and especially after the first 'season', if you will, I will be the one writing. However, that's not to say Jon won't be writing. Jon will still be the head of the operation, but the story will be handled by all three of us. The original idea and concept was created by Jon, who later brought Cortelius and I on board.

If you're still with me, I have a few requests. We will be placing our Social Media in the description. Please let your friends know and refer them to us if you like our work! Also, we have many drawn pictures of the characters in the comic all ready! So, we will be setting a Vote Count. If we get a certain amount of votes, as stated before the chapter we will post the art and a special "Day in the Life" Chapter, by yours truly!

There is so much that we can't wait to show you all. This story is only one part of the grand scheme of things. There is a whole universe that has yet to unfold, and we can't wait to share it with you. So stay tuned, because great things are coming!

We do hope you enjoy our work. Have a great day!