From a party into a reunion!

It was, yet, just another normal day in Camp Half-Blood, heroes in training, scrumptious feasts with fellow cabin mates, and several unusual incidents, however nothing that they couldn't handle. Since the defeat of Gaea, things in the camp have never been more peaceful---- and no one's complaining, for it was so long since they have felt serenity around their home.

Percy and Annabeth would usually be busy sword fighting, Jason and Piper joining them at some point and their training will turn into a friendly brawl; particularly Jason tackling Percy to the ground which ends up with the two boys having a playful physical argument whilst their girlfriends shook their heads while laughing at their ridiculous boyfriends.

Yet even if they all seem to be happy with their lives they all couldn't help but feel a little incomplete. No one never missed the company of their fellow Argo II member, Leo Valdez. His death was indeed a tragedy, it was quite a while before any of them actually gotten over it but they eventually have to accept that some things do happen for reason and they all just rest on the fact that Leo is hopefully alive somewhere enjoying an everlasting peace as they were.

++++

It was time for another monthly reunion party with the Argo II members. This time they all decided to have the party in Camp Half Blood because last month's party was celebrated in Camp Jupiter. The six of them were all sitting around a camp fire, roasting marshmallows and telling stories of what everyone's been up to since they last saw each other.

"So how have you guys been?" Percy asked Hazel and Frank.

"It's all going well." Hazel answered.

"Not exactly." Frank pouted.

Annabeth frowned worriedly, "what do you mean, Frank?"

"Well it's just there's this new camper in Camp Jupiter, he's a son of Venus." Frank said frowning, "The problem is he's trying to flirt with Hazel."

Hazel however was just laughing the entire time, "Just to remind you, he's two years younger than I am."

"Frank my man," Percy said, "If he starts to do anything fishy, you know what to do! You can turn into a bear and scare the living crap out of him for gods' sake."

"Frank thinks that he should only use that ability for important incidents." Hazel told him.

"I'm just saying Frank; if that Venus boy starts getting closer to Hazel," Jason shrugged, "I think you would have to stop waiting until it turns into an 'important incident."

"Oh come on, don't encourage him." Piper scolded him

"Guys, I won't let that boy get anywhere near me, I swear." Hazel promised.

"Okay but I won't be surprised if we receive reports of a bear suddenly appearing in Camp Jupiter." Percy pointed out.

Hazel rolled her eyes, "Okay well what about you, Percy? How are you and Annabeth?"

"He's still a seaweed brain." Annabeth answered right away.

"And you still love me." Percy teased while poking Annabeth's side.

"You guys are so cute." Piper smiled at the both of them then rolls her eyes at Jason.

"Why? Isn't Jason a... um... romantic type?" Annabeth asked.

"No." Piper answered without hesitation.

"Hey! I'm trying my best okay!" Jason said putting his hands up in defense.

While Percy and Annabeth laughed, Piper thought of something. "I just realized," she continued, "If Leo were here he would probably be out of place."