10 - End

01. 01. 2016

BTS's Park Jimin,21, was found dead after being stabbed 53 times on his upper body by his kidnapper, Ricky Tan. It was confirmed that him, and his other group members, Kim Seokjin,25, Kim Taehyung,21, and Jeon Jungkook,19, was kidnapped four days before.

However, all of the kidnapper associated with this case have been arrested by the Seoul Police Department Sect. immediately.

The main cause of this raising star death was because of the kidnapper's girlfriend, commited suicided before his murderer, Ricky Tan, 21, stabbed him infront of his other three members.

Fortunately, Main Section arrived right on time after being called by a primer name, Cha Taerin, five minutes before the incident happened. Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook have no immerse violence but Kim Taehyung have been rushed to the hospital caused by the serious injuries on his back.

BTS's Agencies, Big Hit Ent. have annouced on their recent interview that their group will run up as usual after a month time being. Despite on being with only Six Members, they will still continue their promotion later.

Written by:
서울 Newspaper (SN)

;
thats the end of the story i guess so.. ..
i dont plan on continuing but if u wanted me to, i'll consider it depends on the votes~
thank you for joining me reading this story. i had a great advanture with all of you and i love u all, so so so much. thank you for everything

i'm really sorry if the ending sucks.
Catherine