chapter 1- The Boys

Darkness all I'm able to see is darkness. I start walking, looking for any sign of light.

Then there he is, the man ive seen many times before in my dreams.

Everything is the same as before. Then as of on queue... He turns around as stares at me as of like he's looking right through my soul with those bloody red eyes.

I start to break in a cold sweat as we stare at eachother endlessly.

All of a sudden a loud noise starts to ring in my ears. Everything starts to become bright as i open my eyes and see the roof of my room and hear the sound of my alarm clock ringing.

I groan and reach for the snooze button. I slowly sit up and rub my eyes. "I had that dream again" i thought to myself.

I start to get out of bed when i start to hear fast footsteps going up the stairs then my bedroom door opening thrn in comes Aria.

Aria is like my sister. Her parents adopted me when i was around 4 years old.

I never had any memory of my parents, but all i know is that they're dead.

Aria: mom asked what would you like for breakfast

I thought for a second.. "What do i want?"

Me: some toast and jelly?

Aria nodded and quickly went downstairs. I go to my closet to grab my school uniform along with nee clean bra and panties.

I start to make my way to the bathroom.

"What was that dream all about..Ive been getting them a lot more lately" i whisper to myself as i stare at my reflection on the mirror.

Aria: Alemmi hurry up! Or you might end up going late to school!.

Me: alright

I put my clothes down and start to strip. I turn on the shower to the perfect temperature and get in.

After my shower i start getting dressed. I brush my teeth and blowdry my hair.

Aria: hurry up Alemmi breakfast is already done!

Me: alright give me a second

I put on my shoes as i brushed my hair.

Aria: aye today feels weird somehow don't you think?

I shrugged and walked past her ready to eat break fast

~time skip~

Me:dude.... You see that bush? That's my house. I shit and pee in that bush.

Aria: Alemmi... Im so done with your shit to be honest...

I looked and sawm Aria face palming.

As we entered the bus i noticed 7 extremely hot guys.

As we were passing by one of the guys bumped into Aria.

Aria: hey! Watch where you're go-

Aria cut her sentence short when she saw she was talking to one of the hot 7 guys.

One of the 7 hot guys: oh sorry..

Then the guy walked off to his friends

Aria: oh my god how embarrassing those guys were totally HOT..

Me: yea very

As i said that i began starring at the guys and saw they all were all smirking for some reason.

Aria: who do you think is the best looking one?

I looked at them and decided

Me: the pale one with the white hair..

Then all of a sudden the white haired one smirked even more.

Just then i noticed they were wearing the same uniform as us... But i dont remember seeing them around.. Maybe they're new?..

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~

The end of the first chapter.. Took longer than expected. Well i hope you guys liked it. Please if any one reads this make sure to like and comment on anything you think o should improve.