the new kids and the dealer

Readers in the story ahead it will say skank face so just incase you dont know i put a picture of it up above! This is somewhat how alemmis killer skank face looks like!

Alemmi's p.o.v

~time skip to us in class~

"Dont you think those guys were just perfect? And did you see their uniform? Its the same as ours. Ive never seen them before have you? Maybe they're new?" Aria said as i was sitting down in my seat staring at her.

"How the hell did you just ask all these questions?.. Damn i didnt know they caught your interest that much"

Aria then pouted and took her seat next to me. Honestly shes just wow sometimes but hey shes like my best friend even though we are sisters.

As i was lost in thought the teacher came in and started talking about who knows what. Then the 7 boys from the bus came in.

I turned to look at Aria and saw she was as surprised as i was. "Isnt those the guys from the bus?!" i whisper shout to Aria

She just nodder and kept staring at them. "Men please introduce yourself to the class" said the teacher.

"my name is Park Jimin but feel free to call me jimin" said the short one with red hair smiling.

I looked around and saw girls fangirling and the boys giving them dirty looks. Haha jealous much?

"Names Min Yoongi but just call me suga" said the one with white hair that i said i liked the most.. So his names Yoongi huh?

The handsome one with orange hair spoke while smiling like a goof "HALLO my name is Kim Taehyung but please call me V"

"Hey my name's Kim namjoon but call me Mon its short for rapmonster"

A pretty one spoke next "hello my name is Kim Seokjin but feel free to call me Jin"

"Hi.. Im jeon jungkook but I'd like it if you'd call me jungkook" omggg hes so adorable i think he's the youngest *instert the urge to pinch his cheeks*

Finally the last one spoke "hiii im Jung Hoseok but call me j-hope"

After they introduced themselves the teacher spoke
" alright guys I'll give you your new seats jungkook jimin sit in those empty seats in the front Mon jin j-hope sit in the back. Suga sit next to Alemmi and V sit next Aria. Alemmi and Aria raise your hands so suga and v know who you are"

As we were raising our hands the boy named V started staring at Aria then pointed saying "guys! Isn't that miss watch were you're going and her friend?!" the rest of the boys look and started chuckling "aye yea it is" said jimin.

Somehow them calling me the friend ticked me off " i have a name if you didnt know!" i said annoyingly.

"Right, you'll be miss feisty" said suga as he took his seat next to me.

"Hyung! Thats sounds awesome" V said taking his seat along with the rest of the new boys.

"Aye your name is Aria right?" V asked leaning close to Aria.

"Yea why?" v shrugged and said "nothing you smell really nice like that tasty nice you get me?"

Aria stared at V "you smell people the first time you meet them? Like usually people would be like you have nice eyes not you smell tastey nice" V opened his mouth but closed it and turned around.

I was trying extremely hard to contain my laugh as i eavesdropped. I side glanced and saw suga facepalm in which made it a lot harder to contain my laugh. I wonder if this is what they have to put up with every day.