Streets

Moe's POV-

I Waalk Into Duces Apartment...

"Where Everybody At?" I Yell , But No One Answers. .. Hitman Waalks Down The Staairs.

"Oh The Gone For An Hour But They Should Be Back , I Think They Had A Mission Or Sum Shit Like That.." He Sits On The Couch , I Am Very Attracted To This Boy.

"Damn." I Say , I Waalk In The Kitchen And Open Thaa Fridge I Grab Two Cokes. "Want One?"

"Yea Sure.." Hitman Holds Out His Haand To Caatch His Soda , I Throw It To Him And Waalk To The Other Couch , I Open Up My Soda It Spills All Over Thaa Floor.

"SHIT." I Saay , I Get Up And Graab A Rag .. I Pull Down My Booty Shorts A Bit Since Its showing All My Ass.

I Waalk Baack In Thaa Living Room And Bend Over And Clean Up The Sodaa....

I Feel Sumthiing Brush Up Against My Ass , I Look Behind Me At Drew.

"Daamn Your So Fuckin Sexy Yu Got Me Turnt On." He Dry Humps My Ass ....... I Stand Up Straaight And Turn Around To Face Hiim. He Graabs My Ass. "Let Me Fuck Yu."

I Laaugh A Bit , But I Get Turnt On ..... I Unzip Hiis Pants And Push My Haand Inside To Rub His Area..

Soon We Our Naked And Im Killin His Area......

"Fuck Me Man Man!!" I Yell ...

The Door Opens , Hitman stops Banging Me.

"Oh shit I Knew Man Was Gonna Get Some.." Duce Says.

I Get Up And Put On My Clothes. Man Does Thaa Same.

"Yo Man Man Guess Who Out?" Duce Waalks In The Kitchen.

"Who?" Hittman Staands Up . I Waalk In The Kitchen And Start Putting Weed In Different Size Bags.

"Roc." Duce Says.

"Forreal Thoe?" Man Man Looks At Thaa Crew.

"Hell Yeaa , Its Time To Kill Thaat Negga." Lil RIch Says.

"Wait , Why Yall Wanna Kill Him?" I Ask As I Walk To Haand Duce The Huge Bag Of Weed.

"The Negga Roc Stop Fuckin With Us , We Made Him Big He Went And Had A Fuckin Brat On Us We Should Kill That Ugly Ass Little Girl To." Duce Laughs , Thats It....

I Grabs Duce Gun And Hold It To His Neck , The Boys Look At Me.

"Thats My Muthaa'Fuckin Daaughter Yuu Talkin About." I Say Angrily. The Boys Get Closer , I Put My Finger On The Trigger. "Tell Yo Boys To Back Up."

"Back The Fuck Up!" He Yells At Them , They Deny It. "I SAID BACK THE HELL UP!!"

They Now Take Easy Steps Back , Im Heated As Hell.

"If Yall Go After My Family I Will Make Sure All Of Yuu Die , I Guarantee Thaat." I Look At Everyone Of Them.

Someone Hits Me In The Heaad ......... I BLACK OUT!

-Roc's POV-

"They Hate Me Man." I Tell Ray , We Both Laaugh.

"Yo , But I Gotta Tell Yuu Sumthing Serious.." Ray Stops Laughing And Looks At Me.

"What?" I ask .

"Your......." My Phone RIngs Intterupting Ray , I Look At My Caller ID. "Who Is it?"

"I Dont Know Its Private." I Answer It And Place It On Speaker. "Hello?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I Hear Moe Scream , Ray And i Look At Eachother.

"Moe?" I Become Terrified.

"Whaddup Roc , So I Guess Yu Didnt Know Your Little Lady Becaame One Of Us Huh .. Hahaha We Were Planning To Kill Yu And Your Little Brat But We Didnt Know Mrs.Moe Was Your Girl Soo I Guess We'll Kill Her And Then Kill Her Son And Then Kill Her Daughter And Finally Kill Yuu Roc Yu Can Never Escape Us." Duce Says As He Grins , He Hangs Up The Phone.

"Holy Shit." Ray Jumps Up And Runs To His Closet I Watch As He Throws Guns On The Couch . "Call The Boys."

I Start Dialing Numbers , I Explain To Each Person Who Answers And They Agree To Help.

The Boys Arrive At Ray's House Without Any Complaints.

"Why The Fuck Would Moeisha Join That Shit Whaats Wrong With Her?" Prod Shakes His Heaad.

"I Know For One Thing Imma Save Her Light Skinned Ass And Then Move On With My Life." I Load My Gun , We All Climb In A Van That Ray Said Hes Neighboor Let Him Borrowed But Shit Ray Is A Theft . He'll Taake Your Underwear Off With Yu Not Even Noticing.

We Paark In Front Of A House Thats Two Houses Down From The Crew.

"Yall Start Shooting When Ray And I Get To The Side Of The House." I Order , Ray Puts On His Mask So Does The Boys And I.

"Aight We Got Yu." Prince Loads His Gun , Ray And I Hop Out And Jog Down The Street . This Neighboorhood Is Very Quiet No One Really Comes Outside Caause The Ghetto Crew Took Over . White People Use To Live Here But So Many Black Ghetto Ass Negga's Moved Over Here And Took Over So Them White People Dipped . Shit I Would Of To.

Ray And I Get To The Side Of The House And Duck So We Wont Get Hit. I Waatch As Prod Drives The Van Slowly Down To Us , Prince Opens The Van And Staarts Shooting ... So Does Prod. Prod Is Very Smart He's A Quick Ass Learner I Taaught Him How To Stay Steaady On The Road And Shoot The Gun Out Of A Window Without Crashin , Or Living The Road.

Ray And I Jump Up And Run To The Door Waay , I Kick It In And Run In.... Damn Prod And Prince Shot Good. I Look At 4 Or 5 People On The Ground Shot , I Hear Cries . Ray Follows Me Up The Staairs.

I Kick In A Door And Look At Moe Tied Up To A Chair With No Clothes On.

"I Got Yu Moe." I Throw Down My Gun And Un Tie Moe Quickly. I Pick Her Up And Rush Out Of The ROom. We All Make It Out Of The House Safetly. Well Accept The Ones Who Prince And Prod Shot.

"Good Job Man Yall Killed Like 4 or 5 People." Ray Man Hugs Prod And Prince. I Stare As Moe As We Drive Home.

"Thanks Guys." I Pick Up Moe And Carry Her Inside. Good Thing The Kids Are With Moe's Mother.

I Walk In The house Carrying Moe , We Get Upstairs I Throw Her On The Bed.

"Were Done , I Dont Know Why I Wanted To Make Things Right .. What The Fuck Were Yuu Thinking Are Yuu That Fuckin Stupid?" I Yell As I Walk Back And Forth.

"Roc Cut The Bull." She Yells Back.

"You Know Your Fuckin Pathetic Why The Hell Would Yu Join Some Shit Like That Are Yu Nuts , What Would Yu Have Done If I Was Still In Jail .. Yu Couldnt Have Done Nothing Your Ass Would Of Been DEAD!" I Take Off My Clothes And Put On Something Cooler.

"Well So What , What If I Wanted To Die?" She Rolls Her Eyes.

"Im done , Were Done , Our Relationship Is Done ... Im Moving Out I'll Help Yu With The Kids Your Just Stupid." I Shake My Head And Wallk Out Of The Room . Slamming Thaa Door.

-Moe's POV-

"Im done , Were Done , Our Relationship Is Done ... Im Moving Out I'll Help Yu With The Kids Your Just Stupid." Roc Says As He Storms Out. The Door Slams Shut , I Graab My Covers And Cry.

"I DID THIS FOR YOUR STUPID ASS!" I Yell So Hopefully He can Heaar me , Maybe Roc's Right I Didnt Have To Get Involve With This Shit , I Chose To And Which I Made A Bad Choice ..... But How Will I Explain To Roc That i Cheated On Hiim With A Crip ?? HOW?