Chapter 5

I wake up early in the morning and text Zoe. It's about 9 so her and Mikayla are awake. They come over and I instantly pick up Mikayla cause I missed my baby. I tell her about everything last. We were talking when she got a text she started smiling and blushing.
     "Ohhh who's that?" I ask making her smile more.
     "It's Daizhan. We have been dating a week now. He's so sweet and adorable." She says blushing at his name.
    "Tell him to come over. We can all hang out. We can make them breakfast cause we know Daizhan is to lazy to make his own and I'm hungry." I say making her laugh. She texts Daizhan and we decide what to cook. We start making the food when Mikayla starts to cry. I rock her back and forth and she falls asleep in my arms. I lay her back down and finish making some pancakes. There's a knock at the door and Zoe rushes to open it. Daizhan smiles hugely when he sees her and gives her a kiss. They were cutting up some fruit and I was making bacon when Shane walks into the kitchen.
     "Good morning beautiful. What's all this?" He says looking at all the food.
     "Good morning we made breakfast." I say as he gives me a kiss. I hand everyone a plate and we sit down and eat. We laugh and make jokes. We were sitting at the table when Mikayla started to cry. I go to stand up but Shane puts his hand on my shoulder.
      "I got it baby." He says. I blush at the nickname. He walks over and picks up Mikayla.
       "Hey princess. What's wrong?" He says slightly bouncing her.
       "She might be hungry." I say handing him a bottle. He feeds her and finishes it fast. She started laughing and giggling as he tickles her.
      "Everyone's going to the cliffs tomorrow." Zoe says excitedly.
     "Why don't we go today?" Shane says.
     "We should go today. There won't be as many people and I'm not comfortable enough around all those people in my bathing suit." I say putting our plates in the sink. I rinse them off and put the rest of the food away.
    "Yeah let's go." Everyone says.
   "Who's gonna watch Mikayla?" Shane asks, as he continues to play with her.  I text my mom and she says she will watch her.
     "My mom said she will. She'll be home in like 30 minutes so we can get out there early and spend the whole day out there. Zoe you and Daizhan can go get your stuff and meet me here and we can all ride out together." I say
    "Sounds like a plan." They say and leave.
    "I'll go over and get my trunks. We can all ride out in my jeep if you want." He says putting Mikayla in her play pen.
     "Yeah that sounds like a plan babe. Just meet us here. I'll pack us some stuff to eat and drink for while we are out there." I say giving him a kiss and a hug before he leaves. My mom soon gets home and I grab my draw string bag out the laundry. I pack my black bikini and a towel. I grab the picnic basket out the basement and fill it with foods and drinks. I change into my bikini and put a pair of jean shorts and I crop top on over my bikini. I pack sunscreen and tanning oil. I put my hair in a braid and out in my pink flip flops. I walk into the living and everyone is here. My mom is playing with Mikayla. I give them both a kiss and tell them I will see them later. I grab the bag and the basket and we leave.
     "We are all going to ride in Shane's keep since there is more room in there." They all agree and we go to the cliffs. It's empty when we get there and no one is there. We walk over to a huge flat rock and we sit our stuff down.  I take my stuff of and play it in my bag under my towel. I wait for everyone else and I jump into the water. I resurface and climb up the rocks to the high ones. Everyone else comes overs and we all jump in together. We take turns jumping and we have fun. We all talked about staying at Shane's house after cause we could all hangout and have a double date.