Chapter 5

I woke up dreading of seeing the boy with green eyes and curly brown hair. Michelle woke up to a piercing headache and a dry mouth.

"How are you feeling" I laughed as she glared at me and popped a pill for her headache.

"Horrible, Sid is supposed to stop me from drinking so much. But you two ditched me in the kitchen"!

My stomach turned at the thought of what happened after we left the kitchen, I forgot she doesn't know I threw beer at Harry. "Oh yah sorry about that, I thought you wanted to stay with Andy". I raised my eyebrows.

"Nooooo it's not what you think we are" she mumbled over frantically pushing her red locks over her shoulder. "We are... He's my friend.. We are friends." She stated giving me a look of end of the conversation. I threw my hands up in surrender.

"Cmon we're going to be late for breakfast if you don't help me zip up my skirt" I zipped Michelle skirt and we headed down the stairs to the cafeteria.

"Hey so what time did you go back to the dorm, when I got in you were already sound asleep"?

I opened my mouth ready to tell her about Harry and everything when we walked into the cafeteria doors and was greeted by Sid.

And by the way he was looking at me I knew he was about to spill. "So Dylan you've been the talk of the town lately" he hummed as we got in line. And as if on cue a bunch of girls turned around and gossiped looking at me and whispered among themselves.

"What is he talking about"? Michelle asked looking at both of us.

"Oh you know Harry said some insulting shit to Dylan and she just threw a cup of beer at him" I winced as Sid said the words while Michelle's mouth dropped.

"Want a biscuit"? I asked Michelle not waiting for an answer as I plopped one down on her tray.

"You threw a cup of beer at Harry Styles face"? She paused before smiling, "I knew I liked you".

We all sat down at the table not wanting to glance at "his" table. I shouldn't feel guilty about throwing the beer at him, I mean he deserved it! But if everyone worships Harry at this stupid boarding school maybe I should of tried to just fly under the radar.

"So what did Harry do afterwards"? Michelle looked thrilled by my actions. Makes sense she did apparently punch Emily.

"I don't know" I mumbled, "I left before he could do anything.

"Good thing you did too Dylan" Sid piped up, "he was livid, he stood up cursing and I ran after you because he looked like he was about to punch someone. And that someone could not be me, I mean to mess up this pretty face"?! He scoffed. Michelle laughed rolling her eyes at him.

I couldn't help it, I don't know if I was being stupid or not but I could feel his eyes on me from across the room. I was right, there he sat on top of the table his feet stretched out arms holding his weight on either side of him. He held the same looked he did on the couch the night before, eyes squinted and withdrawn with a sly smile etching across his face.

I hated how attracted I was to him, I hated him, and hates a strong word.

"What class do you have"? Michelle asked as we walked up the stairs. "Biology" I said looking at my schedule.

"That's on the third floor same as my math class, cmon it starts in 5" and we hurried up the flights.

Michelle dodged into her class seconds before the bell rang. "Shit" I cursed under my breath, "I'm late on the first day". It didn't seem like I was the only one either.

He was coming down the hall right across from me. I pushed my hair back I wouldn't let him intimidate me as I held my head up and stomped on to my class. Shit, we were reaching for the same door.

"After you" he smiled opening the door. I huffed not wanting to give him whatever satisfaction he was trying to get.

"Oh how nice of you to finally join us" the teacher called as me and Harry shuffled in the whole class turning around to stare at us.

"Please have a seat in the back." The tall woman said gesturing to the only two seats left. They were right next to each other. "Great to have you here Dylan, so I'll let the tardy slide today, ya"? I nodded as I sat down quietly.

The teacher dove right into her lecture as I scrambled to get my notebook out. I was always a good student and that wasn't going to change. No matter what distractions.

"So love my favorite jacket was ruined last night" Harry said leaning towards me but keeping his eyes ahead at the teacher.

Taken back that he was talking to me, I whispered back  "what happened to it"? I replied sarcastically. As if I was barely paying attention to him which was hard not to.

"Some bitch was a clutz".

"I am not a bitch and I purposely throw it a you asshole"! my whisper on the verge of being too loud as I quickly looked around making sure no one heard my out burst.

"Saucy miss California".

"Don't call me that"! I really should ignore him, he was just so taunting.

"You upset that you couldn't have Charlie plow into you? If anything I saved you from a train wreck fuck if you ask me" He hummed as I wiggled in my seat uncomfortably.

"How would you know how Charlie is? Have any experience with him"? I said proud of my comeback, I've come up with worse.

I thought he would be angry by my remark but instead he just smiled and looked at me making my blush and look at my notebook. There was a very fine line on what made him mad and smile.

"Not necessarily with him love but with his ex. I was the best fuck she ever had, had her whining with legs up in the air that she'd never fuck another un climatic Charlie again". I scrunched my nose at his vulgar cocky words. It made me wonder how many girls he's used here.

"You're disgusting".

He was the silent the rest of class, thank god. I nearly dashed out the room as soon as the bell rang.

The rest of the day went by as I was relieved to find out I had Michelle and Sid in my History class. Lunch came and Andy and Vick sat with us nearly glued to the hip. I swore I was going to get it out or Michelle that she had a thing for him.

I was thrilled to play piano to say the least. I hadn't played in nearly three days and it was the best stress reliever I knew. Just thinking of that polished grand piano in the orchestra room had me flying up the stairs.

Seemed I was one of the few people back from lunch as I hurried over to get a few notes in before class started. My fingers hovered over the ivory keys as I pressed down. Whatever melody I played I didn't even think about as my hands played. 

I smiled feeling good, feeling a warmth as I went faster and harder and my notes became precise.

"You're lovely at this"..

I looked up the low keys banging as I jumped startled as he stood over me. My god he was everywhere!!