Chapter 1

I look in the mirror as I finally decided on what dress looks the best on me. "Darcey get down here!" I hear my dad yell. I fill my purse with the things I need and then start my way done the stairs in my black sparkly dress with matching heels. I see my dad in the mirror trying to fix his bow tie. "Daddy let me help you with that." I walk over a straighten his bow tie. "Thank you darling." He says as he puts his arm out and leads me to are limo. As we reach the concert the driver says we're there. I get out and walk in backstage. I walk in to see Liam with Danielle. There yelling at Liam Jr and Paige(ages 13) then I see Luke standing on the other side of Liam. I look over at Zack age(14) and Zendaya (age 6) standing with Perri and Zayn. Before I knew it Zendaya had her arms rapped arms around my waist. "Dacey!" I hear her scream. i pick her up because she is tiny for 6. We walk around to the food table where Miles meets us with Paige following right behind him. "hey Darcey." I hear miles say as me and Zendaya stuff are faces with food and punch. "Hey Miles and Paige." I say as I start to wipe my mouth. They both gave me a hug. I look over to see if "he" had shown up yet. But still no signs. I look over and I see Niall walking around to Zayn. I also see Henry (age 14), Mark (age 9) and Lucy (age 4). I feel bad for Naill having to take care of 3 kids by himself. *Authors note* (Nialls wife died during child birth of there last kid and still hasn't remarried.) *Back to the book* I walk and finally see Louis and walk in with William. I already see Miles getting tense, I watch him clench his fist. I walk over and whisper in his ear to calm down. I bring Zendaya back over to Perrie and then I walk over with my dad to great them. I don't know why my dad does that. Him and Louis are still inseparable even after they had broken up. I mean they bought houses right next to each other since the "she devil" and Eleanor  we're best-friends at the time and so we're Louis and my dad. But as me and William grew up we we're insanely close, Sometimes with the press it looked like a boyfriend/girlfriend thing. But William has a bad reputation with the cops and I know my dad would never let that happen. I walk over and give Eleanor a hug and then Louis and William. As the stage manger tells all the boys it's time to get on stage, everyone else heads out to the floor in front of the stage. I look around to see that William is at the other end. They start the concert off with "The Best Song Ever" I start to sing and dance with Zendaya and Lucy as i picked them up  so they could see. I out them down and they ran to there brothers. As the song started to get to the middle I feel his tough arms rap around my waits and as we sway to the music I can feel his hot breath on my neck. "How about we sneak away for a little bit?" He says to me as they start the next song " Summer Love" I look up at my dad as I can tell how upset he looks. The "she devil" was his summer love. But he keeps a smile on his face the whole time. William turns me around so I can see his big blue eyes. "Okay but no one can notice." As I am disobeying rule number one with my dad. We start walking torwards the stairs. Before we amke up the first flight I hear my dad say "William Tomlinson where do you think your going with my daughter?" Will stands up on a seat so everyone can see him with the mic "If I told you no where would you belive me?" He smirks after his remark. "Not a damn word." My dads says as the band starts again. After that Eleanor kept an eye on Will. After the concert Eleanor and Louis plus William we're all invited to my house for a conversation. As the limo makes its way back to my house my dad didn't say a word to me. We all make it into my flat and we all sit in the dinning room. My dad brings out his laptop. "DARCEY ANNE STYLES! YOU KNOW BETTER! AND WILLIAM YOU CAN NOT BE TRYING TO HAVE SEXUAL OR ROMANTIC RELASIONSHIP WITH MY DAUGHTER!" My dad says as he sits in the chair with laptop logging on to the internet.  I look over to laptop as my dad starts to scroll down the twitter news feed. 

*William Tomlinson jail for the first time*

*Louis bails him out again!*

*Larry shippers are going crazy now.*

*Is it finally time for Darcey and Will to say they love each other?*

As it went on and on and on. "Harry I don't think it's right blaming William like this. Your daughter went with him. It's not all his fault." Eleanor says. "Well I don't want more then a friendship between them. Darcey has to much going for her to drop it all now for a boy." After all of that all of them got up and left. I headed straight to my room with out saying a word to my dad. I layed in my bed without even chamging from my outfit. I finally get out of my bed and grab my pj's and head into the bathroom to change and remove my make-up. I walk back to my room where I see William sitting on ym bed crying. "William!" I say as I run over to him. "What's going on?" I say in a panic as I wrap my arms around him and he cryed harder. "My mom packed up and left. I don't think she's coming back." He says and the tears start to come harder. "Will she'll come back. Maybe she is visiting your grandma." I say trying to get him to stop, "I don't think so she left her phone at home so no one could reach her." He says As I sit there and hold him I think of the favorite thing we did as kids. I told him to stay there and I went downstairs. I see a note from my dad.

*** Note from Harry**

Went over to the Tomlinsons. Louis needs help. I'll be home at some point tonight. the car keys are on the counter if you need them. Love you Darcey.

Xoxoxo daddy.

*Done****

I pick the note up and and through it in the trash. I walk into the kitchen and grab cookies and 2 glasses of milk. I walk back into my room and placed the stuff on the night stand and sat back down. "Darcey you always can make a guy feel better." William says after that he kisssed me on the cheek. All I know after that is I really do love William. As it got later we just layed in my bed watchig tv. Before I knew it we both had passed out.