1.

Angelo:

Glancing at the time at the top of the screen on my now cracked phone I saw it was 1:23am. I was at home with nothing to do so I thought I might as well interact with my fans. Getting up from the couch I went upstairs and entering my bed room I got on my computer and went to Twitter to send a quick tweet to see who was up and would watch a nigga on YouNow. "@dopeisland: who wants me to go live on YouNow ?"

Waiting a few minutes I finally heard my Twitter notifications going off before I clicked on the notification tab glancing at  the answers I got, chuckling at some

"@kay23: I do.❤️"
"@angelofan: daddy go live  for us."
"@blxndymxfia: HELL YEAH!"
"@Kay15:Yessuh just do it!"

After reading those few I decided to just do the YouNow. Exiting out of Twitter I click on the YouNow app and pressed the go live button before making a weird noise. 

"Aye doe...Bro....I'm live...we going crazy ok,.......But what y'all want me to talk about tho ?" I said before glancing up at my computer attempting to to read my comments that kept increasing.

Jazzyjaz: hi Lo!
Kay15: aye it's lit wassup Lo
mandyma: your my fav viner 💙
ChildishSym: hey Nigga & I see you Fav @Kay15
@savie6436: talk about Tommy
@Jay4: your long dick

After reading that comment I began laughing at how weird my fans are before speaking. "I will not talk bout my dick."

@mayebellla:I freakin love dick Cheney
Hannah357: you should read wattpad stories!

I thought about that idea I was just given to read some fanfics that I'm in to them. Remembering last time I was on YouNow and I read a fanfic to them.
"What story should I look up they gotta have sex scenes in them?" I asked downloading the app on my phone then going to read the comments again.

@1Directioner: READ LARRY SMUT YOU BITCH
Jassybaby: Look up dopeisland 's babymama
@Childishsym: NIGGA READ LYDDY STORY
@demilxvxtx: read a Mindless behavior fanfic😭
@Lyddyxm : read my story lo 💕

Deciding to save Lyddy story for later I typed in My screen name on wattpad and one of the first stories I saw was dopeisaland's babymama which they kept asking me to read, So I decided to read it.