Chapter 14

Oppa, Im hungry. I pouted.
Araso. Dont make your pouted face. What do you want to eat?
Hmmm,pizza? Thts weird for a sick person. U should be eating porridge.
But I dont wanna eat tht. Pls oppa. I ask like a little girl.
Okay. Fine. I'll order it.
#doneordering foodandeating#
Oppa,where you would sleep?
Hmm. Chair.
Chair? No no . You are not gonna sleep on a chair. I know you and you wouldnt be comfortable.
Its okay jagiya.
Nevermind. Here beside me.
Okay. I'll follow what you say.
Sleep well jagiya.
Love you Seung.
Jagiya, why do you always call Seung then Oppa sometimes?
I dont know. I just like it. Why you dont like it? Then I 'll just call you Oppa or Seunghyun oppa.
Noo. Im just curious. Just call me whatever you want I will always be yours.
Araso. saranghae .
Saranghae.
*thenextmorning*
She can home already. Her condition is stable and her depression is okay too.
Thnk you Doc.
So can I go out?
Yes you may.
Yayyyyy.
Someone seems to be happy . *teases me*
Yahhh,stop teasing me.
fine fine.
Gotcha.
#at home ( 7:00 a.m.)#
Oppa, dont you go to work?
Are you chasing me?
No,i'm not. Im just asking.
Im going now.
Bye. Love you.
Love you more

Goshhh, gotta find job . But what kind of job?( For your information before I met Seunghyun I was a singer and a rapper of a live band. But I stopped bc the other member wants to stop. They say its boring . Like wtf anyways I gotta stopped bc most places tht we are performing wants a live bandand Im just solo. Singing and rapping is my passion.)
So I decided to go out and find a job. Walking in the streets of Seoul suddenly I saw a banner saying looking for a singer and who can rap as well. YG wlcm all of you to show your talent. Tommorrow 9:00 am.

Omg!!!! I screamed and jumped around.
Then I stopped bc people is looking at me *bows to the people*.
I quickly saved the number and called the number.
Hello?
Yes?
I-I mm Kim Soo Jung.( thts my real name. Carly is just a name I like and I dont wanna be called by my real name bc I dont wanna remember my childhood memories. I know it sounds silly but thts it) I want to audition for YG.
Oh. Okay . Come to the building tommorrow at 9:00 am.
Thnk you.
Ur wlcm.

So I went home and waited for Seung. I dont cook dinner cuz he will always eat with the member.
Jagiya,are you still awake?
Yes.
You seem to be happy.
Uhhh, I have something to tell you.
Okay. What is it?
I apply for YG.
You what? When?
This afternoon. I called them. They asked me to come tommorrow 9:00 am. Are you mad?
No, Im not mad. Thts great. Im happy for you. *kisses my forhead.
Thnk you oppa. Im going to sleep. Arent you coming with me?
Oppa is going to shower first. Okay?
Okay.
Done shower.
I saw her sleeping soundly on the bed.Guess she was tired.
And once more the night goes by.