Chapter 1

"Arrrrgh!" you sighed when you already arrived at the school gate next morning. "I'm not in the mood for studying. I rather 'dying' than 'studying' this time." With your heavy step, you went inside and walked to your class.
When you're going upstairs, someone calling you. You turned and saw Joshua. He smiled and said, "Good morning."
You forced yourself to smile. "Good morning, Josh."
He frowned his forehead, caught something strange from you. "Where is your glasses?"
"Ng? My glasses? I... I accidentally dropped and step on it," you lied.
"Tsk.. tsk.. tsk.." he shooked his head. "How clumsy you are. You never changed."
You only giggled. "Where's Yebin, by the way?" 'Wait what? Why I'm asking about her?' you thought to yourself.
"She's already in her class," he replied and smiled.
"Oh..." that's all you can say. "Well, congratulation. I hope you have a perfect relationship," you hold his hand then you smiled at him. "I'm so happy knowing that you already dating her. She deserve to have you."
He smile brightly and pinched your cheek. "Thank you so much!"
You nodded even thought you're crying so hard deep inside your heart.

English subject was going so well but you have a problem. You are not so able to see clearly all words on the board and the book because you didn't wear your glasses.
"Where's your glasses, Ms.___?" your teacher asked you when you keep squinting your eyes.
"My glasses was broken, Mrs.," you replied, I mean lied. "I... I didn't buy the new one yet."
"Go get the new one, I do not want you get a problem at my subject and other subjects because the problem in your eyes. Understand?"
You nodded. "Yes, Mrs."
Suddenly someone knocked on the door and everyone is looking at it. The door opened and there's a male student who then smiled and scratched his head. "Good morning," he greeted.
Your teacher sighed at him who comes late. "Mr. Seungcheol," she said. "Why are you late again?"
"Well, I..."
"No excuses!" your teacher cut his word which make him confused.
"Then if you don't want to hear my answer, who you have to asked it, Ma'am?" Seungcheol asks without feeling guilty.
Your teacher looks shocked by his answer. She stood up and Seungcheol ran out of the classroom as fast as he can.