Chapter 2 - Choi Seungcheol

The school bell's rang and it's break time. Suddenly some students asked Joshua about his relationship with Yebin. They asked since when they were dating, congratulated him and all questions that answered with delight by Joshua it bother you, rather makes you hurt. Gosh, can you stop torturing me for once? You protest inside your mind.
You sighed and went out from the class. All long the way, you can not hold back your tears. You wipe your tears many time but the tears kept flowing.
You kept walked until you arrived at the roof top. You walk into one of the chairs and sat down. You cried again. All your memory with Joshua one by one crossed your mind. And all you have to delete the memory, like it or not.
"Why you do this to me?" you cried between your cry. "What about me? You think I could live without you?"
There's a silence for a minute until somebody called you. "Excuse me?"
You turned around and you saw a tall figure that already stand beside you. "Are you... okay?" he asked as he sat beside you.
"Ummm.. who are you?" you asked him back.
He looks a little bit surprised. "I'm Seungcheol, your classmate. Remember?"
"Oh!" you remember about him. "Sorry, I can't see you clearly. I didn't use my glasses." This is harder than I thought, you finally admitted that not wearing glasses is not as easy as you think.
He smiled. "That's okay," he replied and seems not feel hurt at all. "So, what are you doing in here? And why are you crying?"
You shooked your head slowly. "I'm okay, I'm fine."
"Then if it's okay, why are you crying? There's must be reason why you're crying."
"I already told you, I'm fine," you replied firmly. "Sometimes you can cry without any reason on problems on it."
Seungcheol understands and is very clear that you're lied. But he decided to keep quiet and not ask anything. "Okay, then. I'm not gonna ask you anything, but," he said and stand up.
You stared at him.
"You can tell me anything or even share your problems," he continued.
Suddenly the school bell rang and it's time to back to the class. You stand up and follow Seungcheol from a far. When you're going down the stairs, Seungcheol give your hand, makes you confused.
"You can't see clearly and I'm afraid if something bad happen to you," he explained. "And by the way, almost all of the teachers in this school saw me as a student who is not disciplined because I always late. So, let me turn into a better student in front of you by helping you down the stairs, okay?" he said, and immediately grabbed your hands and then down the stairs.

A few hours has passed and it's time to go home! When you're about to stand up, suddenly all students cheered. When you turn, you see Yebin in front of the class and walk toward Joshua. Joshua, who teased by his friends, smiled shyly and walked over Yebin.
You sighed and grabbed your bag, being dissapeared as quick as possible. All you want now is to go home and went away from Joshua and Yebin.
You kept walked until suddenly you hit by somebody from your side, made you fell to the ground so hard.
"Aaaaw~~" you whinned.
"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" the man, who hit you, shouted as he bent down. "Are you okay?"
"Yeesss..." you replied as you blow the dust on your skirt and arms.
The man looked a little bit surpised when he saw you. "Ah! ____?"
You squinting your eyes because you can't see him clearly but you recognized his voice. "I guess I know you," you guessing.
"Of course you know me," he said. "We met at the rooftop at break time."
"Ah! Seungcheol!" you smiled.