chapter 1

PARKERS POV:

i walked to the park which was opposite the basketball court. I sat down on the bench and pulled out my headphones and slipped them on. A girl walked in through the gates and sat beside me. She looked around my age. She had long brown/black hair and green eyes.
She looked really upset and like she had been crying.

"Problems?" I asked her. She turned around facing me.

"Yeah, boyfriend dumped me just a month before homecoming dance and everyone elses got a date." Her eyes showed sadness.

"sounds like a dick." She murmured a yes.

"What about you, you seem pretty off" she said smiling a bit.

"Family problems and the girl who i was going to ask for hoco already has a date ." I let out a long breath. It felt good to talk to someone about stuff.

"Oh, homecoming problems for both of us, yay life." I laughed at her sarcasm. She smiled at me then wandering of to the surrounding.

"So do you go to EastBridge? I dont remember seeing you?" I said looking at her.

"You go EastBridge, i got to RedHil high."

"Ah the rivals." We bith laughed and stared at the sun spwhich was setting.

"Maybe we could go to hoco together as friends? We could get to know eachother in the time." I stared at her. Thinking about whatshe just asked me.

"Sounds good. Im Parker by the way but people mostly call me Harrison." I said smiling. Maybe things are going to be alright.

"Great, im Jade" she took my phone and put in her number. I watched as she left. Her long hair fell below her waist.

I got up and started to walk home. a felt a but more better .