Chapter 6

JADES POV:

I woke up suddenly by a loud screech. I got up quickly and saw my sister looking at me in awe.

"What happened" i said rubbing my eyes.

"You guys happened" she said smiling like the Cheshire cat.

"What?" I turned around and went back to sleep. I screamed when there was body next to me.

It was a boy?

"What time is it saffron?" I asked still worried who that was next to me, there back to me.

"Its 6:05"

"Can you please get out Saff"i said with a pleading look.

"Sure, make sure you two dont make to much noise" she winked at me before leaving.

Ugh sisters

The body next to me turned around. My eyes widened as i saw Parker sleeping.

Oh god please say we didnt fuck.

I sat there recapping all last night after i got home. I remembered telling Parker to come stay with me. I remembered getting changed and then telling Parker to stay with me. I remembered a main thing that happened.

I kissed him.

I. Fucking. Kissed. Parker. Collins.

He woke up yawning he stared at mw for a few seconds.

"We kissed didnt we?" Parker said awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

I slowly nodded my head. I removed the blanket and saw that i was wearing just a crop top and booty shorts I walked around the room opening each curtains. I began to clean up all the mess from the floor.

"Nice view" Parker said smirking. I looked around who see wht he was talking about, then i realised he was talking about me. My face blushed like crazy i was probaly redder than a tomato. I noticed my trousers were on the floor. I quickly grabbed them trying not to bend over. I slipped them on quickly and turned around so he couldn't see my face.

Parker got up and started to get dressed. After he got dressed he kissed me, cupping my cheeks. Its felt so wierdly nice.  I let go and sat on my bed. I stared at Parker with flushed cheeks.

"So you want to do anything today, Saff is out and i have nothing to do" i said in a bored tone.

"How about the beach again" Parker suggested.

"Sounds great"

~

I got out my box of Bikinis from the photoshoot i done last year. I got out my grey triangl bikini top and the black bottoms. I paired it up with a see through black cover up. I slipped on my black high waisted jeans.

I got got ready quickly when i heard a car pull pull out in the front.

I grabbed my phone and got out the house. I got into Parkers car, giving bj.

We both got out and walked to the beach. Parker left his car in the parking lot under number 8 2.

As i walked Parker wrapped his hamds around me. I hugged him back. We sat down at the middle of the beach. Parker took of his top to which revealed his 6 pack. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Jade will you be my girlfriend" i was taken by shock at what Parker just asked me. I gave him a huge smile

"Yes" i said planting a kiss on his lips, i started to smile like crazy. I leaned my head against his shoulders and we watched the oceans. He wrapped his hands around the side of my body. 

"You look really hot" he said looking at me, i could feel my cheeks heat up.We both walked across the sand, the sand played between our toes as we walked down. My hand tingled as Parker held it.

I screamed when i was lifted up by my waist. Parker picked me up and gave me a piggyback. We fell into laughter after he tripped over a stone. It was getting late so we walked back to the car. We drove back home listening to the music on the radio. The car stopped and i got out and got out my stuff from the car. Parker walked me in. He stared at me for a foor 20 seconds a cute smile playing on his lips.

He gave me a quick peck on my lips. I opened the door and we both got in. I dropped my bag on the floor. Parker followed me upstairs to my room. Maybe we could watch a movie?

Parker set himself onto my bed. Staring at the ceiling,

"Im going to have a quick shower okay" i said. His eyes looked up at me and smiled. I quickly took my Bikini off. And tossed them to the onto the floor and got in the bathroom.

I let the warm water rinse of the sandy feeling of my body. I washed my hair out with some shampoo and conditioner. I quickly shaved and then   got out the shower and stood there infront of the steamed mirror. The water dripped down ontot the floor from my hair. I quickly blowdryed my hair. The warm hair hit my face.

I wrapped my bathrobe around me. I got out and saw Parker sitting on the bed. I totally forgot he was there.

"Can you please get out for a few minuites ill call you when im finished" i said as my back was to him.

"Sure i'll sit downstairs" with that he left the room.

I forgot to get out my clothes before i got in so i had to quickly get something out. I got out a pair of  white shorts, Saffron got me last year and i slipped on a normal blue vest/tank top. . I sat on my bed and grabbed my laptop from under the bed.

I called Parker from downstairs, he came in a minuite after and sat down beside me.

"Any good movie suggestions?" I asked scrolling down the categories.

A/N

Ehhh yes i know there relationship went pretty fast but thats how i wanted it to

Please like comment and share with your friends it will mean alot