chapter 7.

JADES POV:

I got ready for my long day ahead. I was going shopping with the twins and Hailey and Reese (cheerleaders) there was going to be alot of walking around so i picked out a comfortable outfit. We were going out to pick our prom dresses.

I got out a pair of high waisted shorts a black tank top. I got my red plaid shirt and tied it to my hips. I slipped on my black timberlands and went down and waited for the twins to come pick me up. I opened up the fridge and gout out abottle of Gatorade. I heard someone coming down the stairs. I looked up amd saw Saffron wrapped up in a blanket holding onto her Macbook.

"Where you going? A date" she asked me taking a seat on the sofa

"No, im going out with the girls, prom dresses" he eyes lit up when i said prom.

"Omg can i come! Can i pick out you outfit please" i shaked my head.

No way was i letting her. Last year i let her choose my dress. And let me tell you it was
Ike hell. She picked out this tight ass dress which made my breasts pop out nearly out mu bra. Adam was a really pissed and he literally made me go home halfway through because every boy was looking at me. I had to go home and change into one of Saffrons non too revealing dresses. It was so embarrassing.

I heard a car honk, i grabbed my purse and chexked if it had my credit card.

"I think mum added your daily allowances last week. " i heard her say. I yelled bye and left the house. I got into the twins truck. The rest were meeting us there. We got to the mall and first headed to Victoria Secrets. We all went our own way on what we needed. I walked over to the underwear side. I needed new pants and a few bras. I got a 4 laced black ones and a thong. I didnt really wear thongs but i did when i wore dresses. I went to the VS PINK store. I picked out a pair of high waisted grey sweats. They had the words pink printed on the ass area. I paid for my stuff and waited for the rest.

We all went to ome of the main shops which selled ideal prom dresses for teens.we walked inside. The shop was colour coordinated all the dark colour were on one side and the light on one. I started to go through the black ones. My eyes trailed to a long black dress. It had a slit in the leg area and the whole chest area was blinged out in diamantés, the back was cut out. I looked at the reflection and smiled. It looked perfect

I loved it.

I absolutely adored the detailing  in the chest area. It was very curvy making my curves a little visible. I should go to the gym so i didnt look too fat, i wasnt one of them girls who starved themselves and lived at the gym.. I got out and called the girls. There mouths dropped.

"Is it okay?" I said looking down at the dress.

"It looks so fucking beautiful"

"It really stand out" 

"Whoever your date is that your not telling us is a lucky guy"

They all threw i compliments.i blushed.

Hopefully Parker Like it,

I slipped in the dress back in its dress bag. I looked around more for another psrty dress for the after party. I started to look through the dark coloured short dresses. I got out a black dress. It was a high neck and had a cute poofy like bottom there was a little middle cleavage but it was so cute. I went to try it in but my eyez stopped st the twins. My mouth dropped. They looked GORGEOUS.

Gabbi wore a long khaki coloured dress with a black belt ing the middle. Danielle on the other hand wore a short black dress with a sequin top.

In the end we all payed for our dressed. I payed for both of the dresses. We left the shop and went to another dress shop. Reese still hadnt found anything. She found alot of dressed she liked but they were all to small on her.

We walked in and i straight away spotted a huge jewellery side. I picked up 2 dress statement necklaces. I chose a black jewelled neckalce for my party dress, i got another all silver one. It went perfectly with the  black one. My eyes trailed across the room and landed straight to the middle. There was a long length navy blue dress with silver st the top. It looked amazing i really wanted to buy it.

Why does stuff like this always happen to me..?

I knew id regret not buying it so i bought the dress.

I went up to the lady behind the desks, i paid for the jewellery and the dress, i think i spent a lot today. I waited for the everyine else and sat on one of the stools. I saw Reece comeout from the dressing room and she looks so hot.

She wore a baby pink dres with silver diamond detailing on the chest area.

After the last shop we all went to the food court and ate. I got a sandwich and a milkshaje i felt really sick and not in the mood for fried and burgers.

"So how does a sleepover tonight sound? At my house" Hailey said as we walked out to the parking lot.

"Definitely we haven't had a girls night in ages." I said. The teins dropped me of at my house. I said id come by myself to haileys house and didnt need a ride.

I got home and went upstairs. I had a quick shower. After i finished i put on a pair of bum sorts and a crop top. I let my hair dry by itself as i put in some clothes for tonight. I grabbed some shorts and a top and a pair of jeans and and a laced tank. I grabbed my stuff and went down. I went to the TV room and saw Saff with her boyfriend Trev.

"Saff im going to Haileys tonight ill be back tomorrow k" i said grabbing my phone.

"Sure and did you buy your dress"

Shit i left it in the twins car.

"I left it in the car" i said scratching my head.

I said buy and left the house. I drove to Haileys house. It was abiut 15 minutes away.

I got here quicker than 15 minuites. I knocked on the door and Hailey opened it. We went upstaurs and to her room. Her room was huge. There was a queen bed in the middle and a sofa on one side.

Privileges of being an only child.

The twins came in holding literally 10 bags. I noticed my dress bag ana the VS one. They dropped them to the floor and jumped onto the bed.

"Is this okay for the after party" Hailey said going into the closet and coming out in a tight black dress, the back was cut out and and the front was low cut showing a bit of her cleavage.

"Damn you look hot, Jamal wont be able to control himself." Gabbi said and we all laughed aggreeing.

"So will you tell us who your going with" all there eyes looked towards me. I couldn't hold my blush.

"Nope" i said smiling.

"Your going with Kian arent you" Reese said smirking. Kian was in the soccer team he was alright but he was like a major player.

"Noo" i said shaking my head.

They eyed me like they could somehow find out who i was going with. They would never know.

In the end they all gave up and we all sat down and began to paint our nails. Music was played from the Music thing. I started to paint my nails a dark blue colour. I laughed when Reece nearlly dropped the whole bottle onto her thighs.

The door bell rang and Hailey went down to get it. We heard a scream. The door closed and Hailey ran up holding a box. We stared at her like she was crazy. She opened the box and showed us. We all awwed. In the box was doughnut all shaped in letters spelling out
P R O M ? On the rop there was a note saying to Hailey then a heart from Jamal.

A/N

OMG SUCH A CUTE PROMPOSAL DONT YOU THINK.

COMMENT HOW YOU THINK PARKER SHOULD ASK HER EVEN THOGUHT THEY ALREADY KNOW THEY ARE GOING TOGETHER

LIKE☆
COMMENT■
SHARE♧