Double??! Triple!!??

Mark's POV
:Felix??!! Yami??!!", I'm so confused right now, What's Jack talking about? Why is Yami and Felix here? As Jack entered back into the room, I stood Corrected, Yami and Felix were here indeed. Yami looked at me with wide eyes, same goes for Felix, jack stood in the middle of our stare down, knowing he's uncomfortable, I looked down.

Some time later...

For five freaking minutes, they have been staring, the tension and stress was real. Jack left awkwardly just then to go to the kitchen. Making both of them come closer to me, "What are you doing here Mark and Yami??"Felix asked first, "I should be asking the same."Yami interrupted.

A/N: OK me being the most laziest person in the world... im gonna put them talking in the style you would see on a electronic device.I couldn't put it in a simple way.

M Mark/BumBum
P Felix/Poods
Y Aaron/Yami

M: well...why are you here?
Y: i asked
P: well technically I asked first
Y: well...im here because I wanna see how he acts like.
PM: im here to check on him
M:I guess we are nearly here for the same reason.
Y: not exactly.

The convo kept going and so on turned into an argument, unnaturally silent argument. Jack came back from the kitchen, whatever he was doing. He must of heard our argument as he came quickly to us and jumped on the couch. I inspected him while I blocked the argument, thats when I noticed he was sobbing, covering his ears, whispering he'll be fine...whats going on...I called the argument to stop and told then to head off somewhere else instead of the living room, they immediately knew what I meant, instead of moving somewhere else, they hugged him, rubbing circles around his back, he sobbed harder...thats when I heard a crack, it was fairly close, they both stopped rubbing circles on Jack's back, taking notice to the sound, Jack was stiff like a rock, "that was me..." I froze at that deep voice, Yami and Felix didn't seemed phased, until the mysterious voice got more distant, "He's hurt...finish the job." They both looked up to see a black shadowy figure, smiling creepily (kind of like the picture of the face in the media)I blinked and the shadowy figure lunged at me, pinning me to the floor, I tried to push the figure off me...one of my eyes were getting blurry...my vision turning white, the ladt thing I saw was Jacks face in that shadowy figure...

Jacks POV

As I answered the door, I just had some mail...which is weird...I already recieved some before.

Flashback

I removed my head from the noose, opening and shutting the door, I made my way to the front door, opening the door, seeing the mailman...I collected my mail...opening it...seeing some fanmail and some other stuff I have no idea what they are..I returned to the bathroom .

End of flash back

I returned to the couch, with a mark tapping his finger patiently...then stopped, he collapsed on the floor, I sighed as I put on my hoodie and wrote a note and put it on the front entrance door where he can see it. I need to get groceries..

A/N: I know I took a long time but I was trying to fix my brothers hoverboard that doesn't even hover. ..which makes no sense..but in summary, mark dreams that Yami and Felix were there, he collapsed when that happened and jack witnesses him falling asleep

The Picture isnt in the media...and I cant find it anymore.XP