Jack Before Depression

Jack's POV

Happiness...I dont know what that word means anymore...Katlyn...She was my true love, but then...she betrays my heart, You took my love, I thought I was the only one...2 years it has been...2 years, today, its my anniversary of death today, hope your happy, Katlyn.

2 years ago..

I sighed, another video posted up..I just finished uploading a video, a vlog, to be precise. I exited youtube, feeling jumpy, I quickly opened skype, wanting to call my girlfriend, katlyn...it has been a while since ive called, my heart fluttered as I saw her name appear,"Katlyn is calling" I was pretty surprised she would call first.. I quickly answered her call, I expected her to be alone, but that was the complete opposite that was shown on my screen.

There was Katlyn, and this other guy... sure, he was Korean,and they were kissing right in front of me "h-hey, Katlyn", I said, trying to refrain from yelling at her...she quickly turned to me, stuttering out,"J-jack...I-","it's ok..."I quickly exited the call before she could explain anymore furthur...It felt like I was crying for hours on end, but in reality,I stood there, refraining tears from falling, for a minute.

Present time...

I put on my hoodie, stepping into the blissful, but cold air, it seemed to have eased my stress, the cuts on my arm were getting irritated and it really stung, I cursed under my breath for the pain that I have caused upon myself...I rubbed my temples and started walking, I had one thing on my mind, and that was my fans...they kept bugging me about me being in pain or why I stutter too much in videos and look like what the cat dragged in...I have no reason to live anymore after what I did, my phone rang, bringing me out of the daze, it was some of my friends, Bob, Wade and Mark, they were asking me to play a game with them.i wouldnt really mind...I headed to my humble abode...I guess?...I turned on my computer and invited to a skype call, which I then heard Mark say,"-are going to ask Jack what's going on."I tilted my head in confusion...Then I noticed...Mark was going to record me to answer some questions on why my life is so miserable,"I need to get out of here.", I exited the skype call, cradling on my bed, convincing myself to stop being such and wimpy little bitch...

Why has this been brought up on me? I wasnt just this...It was what I did.