Chapter 9

Jakes POV
I stood there shocked as my mate stood before me with puppy dog eyes and a sexy pout. Yes I know I'm weird but it just hit me she said she loved me I looked her in the eyes with a blank expression and said well...I guess we have a daughter now. My mate put the little girl down and jumped on me wrapping her leg around my waist I twirled her around ,and heard the most beautiful sound my mate's laugh. I chuckled and picked up the little girl hey baby girl what's your name she looked at me and said "My name is Darcy alpha and I'm 4". As I looked at the girl that will become my daughter I think of all the things she would get because I'm gonna spoil her rotten. My mate looks at me and we both turn to stare at Darcy who at the moment is asleep and is cuddling into my chest. She let's out this cute yawn and it takes all of my power not to go awww. I walk in to the pack house into Trina and I's room I gently lay her on the bed I go across the hall and fix up the room. When I'm done the room looks pretty good im gonna let Darcy and Trina decorate it. I go into my room pick up Darcy and place her in the queen size bed in her new room. Before I leave I kiss her head "Goodnight my little princess" as I walk away she softly says "Goodnight daddy". My heart swells with love and in that moment I knew I found the third most important girl in my life.

Trina's POV
I watch as Jake carries Darcy into the house. I can't believe I have a daughter she is totally going to be spoiled. She also needs to know several defense techniques. As the party stops I go upstairs to check on Darcy and Jake. When I walk into the room I hear Jake whisper "Goodnight" to Darcy and Darcy quietly says "Goodnight daddy'. I silently awww and walk away. My baby girl. My wolf has already accept Darcy as her own. I have a feeling Darcy is special and she is my little girl.

An
Don't forget
•Vote
•Comment
•Follow

Thanks toodles my little wolves in training.Any who lives ya

Nay