Fine...

"Brooklyn....Brooklyn please!! Please. This has been your dream since you were six. That's eleven years. Eleven years for crying out loud! Just do the damn audition." May practically screams as we walk out the school gates. This has been going on for practically the whole day.Seriously, gimme a break.
"I know that you want to do it, so go for it!"she shouts as we walk down the road. A dew disapproving adults stare at her and whisper among themselves.
"Of course I want to do it. It just....."my voice trails off.
"It's just what."
"Amy's gonna be there any she obviously gonna find any way possible to A) sabotage my audition. B) make sure that she gets picked and make all the producers make a mental note to never hire me and C) humiliate me in front of the intire school. Again."
"Brooke, please just do it. Why should you let Amy get to you. THATS WHAT SHE WANTS. I hate her for want she's done to you but I admire you for not moving school or doing the unthinkable. I just want to see you happy..... And to see the look on that bitch's face when you get hired instead of her." Wow. I'm so glad May is my best friend.
"Fine I'll do it..." I say.
"YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!" Screams May, her cheeks flushed and her eyes sparkling.
" My bestest friend ever IS GONNA BE A MODEL!!!!"
And we dance all the way home.

A/n- guys if anyone is still reading his story. I was really busy with schools and I just moved states!! Sorry again!!
❤️
^^rant over.