Nine

A/N
The lil' baby up here is April. Just to let you know.

"What was he talking about?" I asked once Colin left. "What surprise? What's going on Aaron?"

"Oh," he stammered. "Well, Colin and I have come up with a bit of a surprise for you."

"Really, that is so sweet!"

"But," he interrupted, "you aren't allowed to see it until you get dressed and eat!"

"You suck," I whined. He winked. That is all he did--wink. Ugh! Boys are so controlling sometimes! I quickly ran upstairs and got ready for the day. I put on some jeans, a white T-shirt, and a windbreaker because it was super windy outside.

When I finished eating the eggs and bacon Aaron had kindly made for me, we went outside to the stables. The stables were always empty since I had gotten here, so when I saw a beautiful red mare standing in cross ties, I couldn't help but smile.

"Ryan, meet Dusty Rose," Aaron introduced me. "Dusty Rose, Ryan."

"She's so beautiful, Aaron. Thank you so much."

"Now, here is Indian," he said pointing at a black stallion I hadn't seen in the back. "He is mine, and Dusty Rose is yours. Deal?" he asked outstretching his hand, which I shook.

"Deal!" I agreed. Aaron then put on this rediculous kangaroo thing for April, and helped me onto Dusty Rose. We rode for hours on trails through thr forest. It was breathtaking. If you saw it, you would understand.

"Aaron, were you ever scared of Colin?" I randomly questioned.

"I still am," he replied. "Every day I fear that he will hurt me. I couldn't tell you the truth back in the house because of, um, cameras." His head lowered as if he was shameful.

"Hey, sorry to bring up such a sensnative topic," I said trying to comfort him. "Why don't we head in," I requested turning Dusty Rose towards the stables.

That night, we devised a plan to take Colin down. We would leave the next week to save all the girls.

A week passed and we were ready. I had hired a babysitter for April, while Aaron got all of our supplies. We drove out to Colin's house and knocked on the door. He answered with a huge smile and welcomed us in.

"What do I owe the pleasure?" he asked after taking us to the basement where I grew up.

"We were going to the Big Apple and decided to pass by to say hi," I replied.
"Oh, why don't I go get the girls. Stay right here," Colin smoothly said, leaving us alone. It was going just as we planned.

"Ready?" Aaron whispered.

"You know it," I replied. I grabbed the gun we had bought last week out of my purse and handed it to Aaron. "Plase be careful," I whispered.

"I will," he replied and walked off to door. I applied makeup on my neck, to make it look like I was shot. When I heard the gunshot, I ran off to find Colin. He saw me and instantly rushed me to my old room, telling me that it would be okay.

After he left--without bothering to make sure I was okay--I ran off to find the younger girls. He had always kept them on the opposite side of the basement, so I dashed in that direction. I found a small girl crying in the bathroom.

"Hey it's all going to be okay," I soothed her. "I'm going to get you out of here." I picked up the small girl and rushed to the bedroom next to the bathroom.

In that room, Holli was standing by the door with a candle. I soon found Dani, Kim, Deb, Lily, Angel, and Hadely. I took all the girls outside to the truck Aaron and I had driven to the house.

"Lay down in the bed and stay quiet," I instructed. "I'm going to cover you up, okay?" All the girls nodded and layed down. I quickly covered the bed of the truck and locked it, puting the key in my pocket.

Running back inside, I grabbed
Rose, Janine, Sammi, and Clarissa.

"Ryan? Ryan!" Rose exclaimed, squishing me in a hug. "I've missed you so much!"

"Not the time, Rose," I snapped. "Get in the truck and lock the doors. Don't move until Aaron and I come back. The girls are all in the bed. Here is the key. Stay here," I said, handing her the keys, to the truck and the bed.

I ran off calling for Aaron, "Guadelupe! Guadelupe!" Colin came crashing through some bushes next to me.

"You little--"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence," I snapped. I backed away from him still calling for Aaron. "Guadelupe! Guadelupe! Aaron! Help!"

Colin lunged on me and pinned me to the ground.

"You traitor," he sneered. "I raised you!"

"You kidnapped me!" I screamed. Okay, so backtalking a psychopath while being pinned to the ground wasn't a smart choice, but I kept throwing out nasty comments. Colin soon grew angrier, if that was possible, and hit the side of my head with the butt if his gun, causing me to black out.

A/N
Herro friends! Sorry for not updating Monday. I was super busy with my family and couldn't find the time to write. It was torture! Guys, I'm 14 now! Eee! I've gotten a new phone for my birthday, so yay! What else? Hmm...I've nothing. Bye lovies!
~doodlebrain