Chapter 5

Come with me."

Justin's point of view:

"If any of you punk asses breathe a word of this, I'll slit your throat, especially you" I hushed, directing the last part at Mr Piper. Where the fuck was that bitch going? I had to follow her. If she said anything that just happened to anyone I'd personally kill her ass too.

Running for the door, I turned looked right, nothing. I looked left. She was so fucking stupid. Looking at her just made me angry. She was begging people to take her to the medical room. If she knew me and what I was about she wouldn't dare act like that. She would know to keep her mouth shut. 

She hadn't seen me approaching her when she was talking to Reece Pearson, the number one nerd, who was asking her "what was wrong?" And laying his hands on her kneck. 

"Pearson, I suggest you get your fucking hands off her and pretend like this never happen, that she doesn't even exist. Unless you want your house burnt to shreds tonight, Walk along." If you don't set these people straight they never learn. Which is what I had to do with Opaque. She needed to know who was boss. Who ran this school. I could have her killed in a millisecond if she wasn't careful.

"Unless dieing is on your agender today, you'll keep your mouth shut and come with me." She was looking around her, but no one took any notice. That's the perks of being me. No one wants to be involved with my buisness, unless they have a death wish.

"Look I don't know you and I don't know if you have some kind of medical problem, but please don't take it out on me. I don't want this again. Please let me be." I could see from her expression, that she was begging me. No man likes a woman who has to beg for anything. She was making me more and more pissed, but I couldn't make a scene, not in the hallway. I had higher standards than that. As I was deciding what to do with her, I noticed that she was fiddling with her earring. She had been doing that in the classroom too.

"I said you're coming with me, do as you're fucking told! Didn't that little encounter in the classroom get the message through your thick skull?" She wasn't getting away with this. Bitch had the cheek to move seats? She should have been damn grateful I didn't move from her. She's nobody. 

Opaque's point of view:

Grabbing my wrist and dragging me through the hall way, Justin was taking me somewhere. I didn't even think about resisting. I just didn't understand. He was violent and assaulted me. It wasn't even the fact it killed like a bitch. It was that a class full, of say, 30 people and a teacher, a teacher! Didn't take any notice. I had the right to call the police and report him. Sigh, but I couldn't, if he could act like that in front of a teacher and a class of people and have that effect, I knew better than to get the cops involved. 

Where was he even taking me? I don't understand why he was doing this to me? I was the new girl. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong but the other day when I had that, um, bad run in, with Justin and his crew, he was the one that stopped the crew. 

"Well aren't you going to apologise, sexy?"

 "Well? You heard Ted?". 

"Let the bitch go, boys we have too much to deal with, come'on". 

He had basically told them to back off and leave me alone. So why this? Why on my second day of school. I thought he made it clear yesterday that I was nobody. I honestly thought I was going to start cry, it was all too much, but we had came to a hault.

"Get in." I found myself standing in front of the Range Rover I had seen yesterday. He must really be a mental patience, and it just shows how secure this school is. We just walked out of the office and no one said a thing.