Chapter 4 Accepting?

"Baby"?? "Baby"? I turned over to see Rico trying to wake me up. I yawned and sat up.

Come on, I got a surprise for you. I got up and went pee. I had a strong urge to urinate. It felt weird but I didn't put no thought into it.

After peeing I scanned through my closet for something to wear. I found a black shirt and my ripped faded jeans, I grabbed my pink lebrons. Then I combed my hair. But not one time did I notice Rico was already dressed. He wore MK everything.

I grabbed my phone and my purse as we headed to the garage. "You wanna drive"? He asked me.
"Yea" I replied.

"Deshia, please don't kill me, I'm not ready to die yet" he joked.
I explained to him that my driving was way better than his will ever be.

Pulling out if the garage Rico hooked his phone up to the Aux cord. "Oh hell no, we not listening to your music" , I told him. So I hooked my phone up and played Down by Skooly.

He tooted his lips up and rolled his eyes. Taking one hand off the wheel I passed a hit right on his chest.

He screamed "Ouchh, Bae, you hit like a man".
"So." I said making him rolled his eyes again.
"Over there looking like a toddler,cry baby ass". I teased.

" Bae get on the interstate to head to the beach." He finally told me where we was going. I would've grabbed my bathing suit if I knew that.
"And don't worry about a bathing suit, I will buy you one once we get there from one of the stores." Rico said.
I shook my head in agreement.

As I drove, I started to realize Rico wasn't so bad as I thought he was. He just need someone to love him.

I could tell he had a bad back ground. His heart was protected with a metal gate. I want to break that down and love him. Show him what love really feels like. Show him that he doesn't have to so hurt on the inside.

"Babygirl, you good"??. Rico asked in concern. Snapping me out of my thoughts I turned to him. "Yea baby I'm good.". I told him.

I felt like I loved this man and this the only person I wanted to spend my life with.

I giggled to myself thinking of how could I love him, after kidnapping me and hurting me but now I know why.

"Rico, baby".. I said looking at him.
"Yea"? He replied.
"I love you". I said without hesitation. I was afraid to tell him but he needed to know.
"Deshia, I thank God I have you, and every day I pray that we get married and be successful one day. Deshia I love you too baby". I was speechless, then finally I started blushing.