Chapter 2 Waking Up

I woke up with a bad headache. My body felt weak, I felt weak. I looked around to see I was laying on a queen size bed with purple and black comforter set. The curtains were dark purple and black, there was two black dressers with a huge mirror over it. I glanced at myself and was instantly disgusted at the sight.

     For some strange reason I felt naked so I tried to move the cover but I noticed my hands were tied up to the brown head board with chains. The silver chains had a lock on it so I knew there was no escape. Finally I got the chance to look down and realized I was completely naked, butt naked. I started to figure out why I felt so weak. There's no telling what this strange man did to me when I was unconscious. I wondered would there be a chance of me escaping or would I  be killed today or tomorrow. These chains was starting to hurt to, it's like the more I moved the more they tightened. I scanned around the room to see if there was any kind of key but then I remembered I had a Bobby pin in my hair holding my bun in place. I didn't know how to pick a lock but I tried anyway. Finally the lock fell off and I pulled out of the chains quickly. I got up and wanted to leave out the room but I didn't know who was all in this house. But I knew by the look of this house that it is huge and finding the front door would be a challenge. I got out the bed and stood by the window. Moving the curtains to see it was boarded and nailed shut. "Fuck ", I said. I started to cry and just laid back down on the bed and cried myself to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
     "Get up"!!! He yelled at me. He sounded so demanding and his voice was like thunder that shook me. I was terrified but I will be damned if he knew that. He was completely naked and so was I. He stood over me smiling and bent down to kiss me. I tried to moved but I noticed I was back tied up but this time my legs was also tied. One leg was on one side of the bed and the other leg on the other side of the bed so that my legs were wide open. The cover and pillows were on the floor.  He climbed on the bed between my legs and kissed my vigina. I couldn't moved at all. I  cried out as he sucked at my clit and teased my insides with his huge fingers. He enjoyed seeing me in pain and it turned him on. "Stop"!!!! I shouted, "I don't deserve this mannn " . He looked up at me and then went back to eating. His tongue flicked at my juices and he inserted his tongue inside of me. I knew I was wet but I didn't want to be and I definitely wasn't enjoyed it. Then he sat up and laid his chest against mine and kissed my lips. I opened my mouth as if I liked it so I could bite df out of his lips. His lip started bleeding and he chuckled "Oh baby you gonna pay for that". I thought to myself Oh Lord what did I do. He positioned himself at my entrance and rubbed his manhood against my clit slowly . Then inserting me slowly I cried louder in pain, he bit my nipples hard as he could and this was torture. He pushed inside of me hard as he can fast. He went turbo speed and I yelled with every thrust. He laughed at my cry in pain. Then he choked me while he was still pounding me. This choke wasn't sexually or playful,  this choke was hard close to blacking out he released his grip around everything went blurring. He started slapping me in my face nd then punching me hard as if he was fighting a grown ass man. "STOP, GET OFF ME, STOP HITTING ME, BOY YOU BETTER BE LUCKY AND THANK GOD ABOVE US FOR THESE CHAINS BECAUSE IF I WAS NOT TIED - there was the hardest slap to my cheeks to cut my words off. I wanted to go home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
   He was ready to release his cum. His leg tightened and he told me to open my mouth. "Fuck no" I yelled. Then he squirted his warm cum on my face and told me if I wanted to live then I had to listen. I told him if he wanted to live then he better stop trying me. The white cloth was brought to my face again, and I was knocked out by the toxic once again.

My kidnapper (Rico) in the MM.
Follow me and add this book to your library.