Chapter 1

A/N:

This will be my first ever fanfic on Wattpad - hope you all like it :) There will be lot's of drama, romance, suspense, & more so read on! c;

© this story is copyrighted by me, the author. Any form of copying my work will result in plagiarism which is illegal. Please do NOT attempt to do so because I worked very hard on this fanfic.

Thank you.

-Christina

------------------------------------------

*Just a quick side note: this is the intro to the story so it's a bit slow at first. Please don't stop reading if it seems boring. Cause I'll make it way more exciting as the story continues. Now, read on! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christina's POV:

I sat in my room with a depressed look on my face. 'I'm 18 yet I don't have a job! Living with my parents instead of having a place of my own.' I thought to myself as I walked over to my soft giant bed and plopped down on it. 'well this sucks.' I sighed and got out my iPhone and iPod.

"Christina?!" I heard my mom call my name from downstairs.

"Yeah?! What is it?" I yelled back.

"Start packing! We need to leave in twenty minutes to catch our fight to Europe!" my mom replied and I heard her hurried footsteps walk away.

I groaned and buried my face into my pillow.

Might I just add that my parents just love, and I mean LOVE traveling! We just got back from Japan two nights ago and now they want to go to Europe?! EUROPE?!?! Seriously?!?! This is starting to annoy me.

Ughhhh.

I slump over to my closet and grabbed my large blue suitcase and filled it up with all my favorite outfits and bathroom items and other things that I thought I would need.

I called up my one good friend Krissie and told her that I was going on another trip, this time to Europe. She told me that she would meet me at the airport and to call her as soon as I arrived in Europe. I agreed and we hung up.

I found my large purple bag and put some magazines, books, my MacBook air (super thin laptop! cx), all my chargers, and my jewelry/makeup bag in it. I got my small hand purse and put my iPod, earphones, money that I had saved up, and a picture of me and my BFFL - (best friend for life) Krissie hanging out in front of One Direction World in NYC! ;D (yuppp! Be jelly! ;3), put all of that in my small orange hand purse and put that into my large purple bag. (sorry, I love colorful stuff! It makes me happy! Hehe >;D)

* A/N: forgot to add that I'm a HUGE DEDICATED DIRECTIONER and so is my friend Krissie! When it comes to One Direction, we Fangirl nonstop and can't stop talking about them! ^.^ that's why I have so many Directioner friends! :) *

I had my suitcase and bag ready and put my iPhone in my pocket. Since it was summer, I had on my favorite dark blue tank top with mini purple flowers all over it and sky blue jean shorts and white flip flops. My hair is naturally wavy/curly so I never really tie my hair. Only sometimes when I go running - lol jk. ;p

"Christina!!! CHRISTINA!!!!!" my mom yelled again as I heard her approach the bottom of the staircase.

"WHATTTTT?!?!" I replied back loudly, a bit irritated and annoyed at her consistent yelling when she could easily come up the stairs to talk to me!

"Did you finish packing?! We leave in five minutes and I need you to put your stuff in the car now!" she called up to me.

"Yes! I'm done packing! I'll bring it all down! But how long will we be in Europe?!" I yelled downstairs.