chapter 14

Today the girls had to go to work at 10am to 4pm. This was only gonna be a 6 hour shift. That wasn't bad because that will give Lou plenty of time when she gets home at 4:30 to work on the video for school tomorrow to make sure it was the best. they got up out of bed at 8am to get ready for the day ahead of them. It should go by fast due to it being the weekend and school was out. The kids and teens will be hanging around the mall and stuff.
While, Lou was getting ready for work her mom wanted to talk to her before she left so, Lou went down to the living to talk to her mom for a very few minutes because she don't have much time before she would have to get in the car to leave for work. She would like to be on time.
Lou- You wanted to talk to me before I go to work?
Mom- Yes!! Are you coming home straight after work today?
Lou- Yeah, I have to because I need to make sure the film is great for tomorrow.
Mom- That's why I wanted to know if you were coming home when you got off work. So, how was the concert?
Lou- The best experience I could have with the best band out there. Just love them a lot.
Mom- Thatt's great to hear you had a good time.
Lou- Well, gonna go to work.
So, she went upstairs and grabbed her bag and headed to work now.
Tilly was now finishing up for work as well. she was gonna have to start leaving the house as well. she had nothing to do when she got home from work today. She might just have Hercy come over for a little bit or something. On theway to work sh got a phone call from Lou, so shhe answered i by the speaker.
Tilly- Hey, what's up?
Lou- What are you doing after work today?
Tilly- I don't have any plans right now. Why? What's up?
Lou- Would like you to come over my house after school to check out my film.
Tilly- That sounds good. I'll be there.
Lou- Great!!! See you then.
When they got done making their plans they got off the phone.
When they got to the mall they parked the car. They needed to get inside and to clock in to work. they were on time once they got to the place where they work at. They saw that the mall was busier today, so this was gonna go by fast like they were thinking. As the day went on people came in and out making the work day go fast. They were so happy how busy they were.

After work
When the work day was finally over the girls went and clocked out. As Tilly was wallking to her car she called Lou.
Tilly- Hey! I am on my way to your house right now.
Lou- Sounds good. I'm on my way as well. See you in a little bit.
when they got done talking they both got in their cars and went straight to Lou's house. Lou couldn't wait to do a screen check of the film.
Soon as they got to the house Lou saw her mom and had her order some pizza so they could eat it for dinner. They were gonna wait until it got there to watch it.
Mom- So, what are you girls gonna be doing this afternoon?
Lou- We are gonna screen the film I made for that film festival if I get it entered in.
Mom- Sounds like fun.
At 5:15pm the pizza was here, so they grabbed some and then went to Lou's room to screen the movie on her laptop. When they got done screening it they both were satisfied with the results. She was gonna get entered into the film festival for sure. Now she couldn't wait to finally turn it in tomorrow.