Walter Street Underground (Rebels only)

One of the Rebel bases. It's under an old house.

The entrance is under the ancient doormat. It's a slide with colored lights leading down it. There's also a ladder under a rug on the inside of the house. Both lead to an underground gymnasium, which leads to a maze of hallways, the tech room (where the database is), the repair shop, the cafeteria, the bunks, the hospital, and restrooms.

The Tech Room: It's a pitch black room. Tech beyond your wildest dreams fill it. Bright, see through screens, flying chairs with small desks outlined in neon, a large, holographic three-dimensional map in the center of the room are scattered throughout. The hackers spend most of their time here digging up weapon blueprints, battle plans, schedules and who knows what from the gangs. The sound of typing is constant. Tell anyone here anything you've uncovered about your gang recently. (i.e. Troop movements, recent battles, raids.)

The Database: A circular room about the width of a soccer/football field. It has hard copies of everything hacked in drawers and cabinets covering every inch of the five-story-tall wall space besides the entrances. It has four entrances: a filing cabinet, an elevator, a mirror, and a tile in the cafeteria. The filing cabinet and elevator require a key from an organizer and the tile and mirror have fingerprint scans. They only let organizers, hackers, detectives, and people looking for information into the database.

The Cafeteria: you eat here.

The Bunks: you live here if you're a Permanent Rebel (a Rebel no longer part of a gang) or a Born Rebel (a Rebel born in the place).

The Hospital: If you're found injured or just have an injury or sickness, you come here.

The Repair Shop: anything mechanical gets fixed here.