You Belong To Me

CAMILLA'S POVV....

Today the school halls are  crowded once again it's ridiculous and I have to walk all the way to the next building to make it to Professor Neverson's class on time,I cannot afford to be late. So I'm rushing and running as fast as I could but guess what happens to me....I tripped and dropped all of my books. I tried as fast as I could to get my stuff together and run to class but soon as I hit the hall that my class is in the bell rings soon as I was about to be on time. I know that when I get into this class Professor Neverson is going to give me hell about being late. I walk into the class and looked at the ground as I found my seat. The whole way there I could feel Professor Neverson watching me and I took a quick peek to see if he was watching me and he surely was and so was most of the students. I never meant to be late but they should really locate all of my classes near each other then I wouldn't have any problems making it to my classes on time. I took out a piece of paper and pen to write down what the professor was saying to get caught up. Every now and then I caught the professor look up at me and try to quickly look at another student when I look at him. Professor Neverson was in his early 30's and he is a real good looking man. He is Browns skin and when he smiles he can leave any girl in this room with a puddle under their seats. After the professor has finished talking and class was over I had 3 1/2 full papers done and my hand is cramping up something terrible. Everyone in the class is rushing to leave this class and school but I'm in no rush so I take my time. As I'm about to leave the room the professor calls me down to his desk. "Ms.Johnson can you come here real quick?" I go down to his desk where he's waiting for me. At this point we're the only one's in this building until later when the teachers come back for parent teachers conference at 8 and the janitors come and straighten up at 4 but good thing today is a Friday. "Yes? Professor Neverson"i say politely. "Please, It's after school hours call me trey" he told me. "Well trey, Yes?" I say using the name he suggested for me to use. " Why were you late to my class? Once again" He asked while he folded his arms." Well if all of my classes were located in the same area then I wouldn't be late to any ones class. I don't intentionally mean to be late it just happens. The class that I have before this one is the next building over and is on the other side and up the stairs of that building and with those crowded hallways it's just impossible but I'm sorry though" I told him. "It's cool just try harder to get here on time" He told me. "Okay" As I was about to leave his class again he stops me once again. "Camilla?" I stop and turn to him to see what he wants." Yes trey?" He brings out some papers of mine and show them to me." You haven't been doing so well on the past couple of tests" he tells me handing me the papers. "I know, I just don't get the subject that we're working on. I try studying but that's not helping I think I need some specific things to study to understand the subject" I thought It was right that I apprised him on what's been going on. "well tonight I can help you study over at my place if you'd like" He says." At your place?" I asked him again like i didn't hear what he just said clear enough. He chuckles at me like I just told a joke and he found it sssooo hilarious. "Yeah my place. What you don't trust me? I'm not gonna do anything to you that you wouldn't like" He tells me as a smirk came across his face." And plus I'm just gonna help you understand what I'm teaching"He pointed out that he can help me actually understand this mess." I don't know about this" I say shaking my head." I live next to a police so if I was to do something which I won't you'll have an advantage of surviving. I'm a good guy and you know it I just don't like to see my students miss part of an important lesson all because they're late to my class" I think about what he said about the police being his neighbor and the helping me understand the lesson and agree to let him help me study "Fine, I'll be over at 5" I tell him. I don't know how "Trey" acts outside of these school walls so I'll bring along a little weapon for safety. "That's cool" He begins to write down something on a piece of paper and hands it to me." Here,this is my address and my cell number call me when you're on your way so I can have all the study tools we need out and ready". I begin to walk away but before i went outside of the door I responded "Okay" And I go to my car and head home.