Drip Drop

RAQUEL'S POVV.....

Today Bryshere is working and I'm alone mostly all week but he should be here in the next hour. The advantages of him being at work is that I get some me time. It's not that I don't want Bryshere home it's just us girls need some time to ourselves to just relax in peace. So to get my self prepared for some time alone I put on something that i'm comfortable in which was a Pink Sports bra and Pink boy shorts. Pink wasn't the color of my undergarments it's a clothing brand just incase you guys wanted to know. Anyways let me get back on topic, I put in one of my favorite movies "Get hard" Starring my favorite comedian Kevin Hart. To make this even more Relaxing I go to the kitchen to get my chipotle I brought earlier. I Hid it so that Bryshere wouldn't eat it because he's always eating my stuff. I search through the fridge to try and find my hidden Chipotle and guess what... it's missing. I know Bryshere did not eat my goddamn chipotle I thought I was really about to eat my favorite food. When he gets in this house he better not say a word to me because he was really doing to much when he went and ate my chipotle. I'm soo hurt I feel like crying every one that knows me know that Chipotle is my life and he just crushed my soul. The whole day that I was suppose to be relaxing in peace I was thinking about my chipotle and what I should do to Yazz when he gets in this house. Should I just give him attitude all day, Cut off his penis, Send his head to his mother's house in a box? That's too harsh. It's just food right? Wrong. In the middle of my thoughts i hear Bryshere walk in all smiling at me. He tried to hug me but i moved his arms. "Don't touch me you jerk" I said with attitude

YAZZ'S POVV.....

I'm finally home and it feels good to be. As i walk inside the living room I see Raquel standing in the living room with a bra and boy shorts on looking sexy as ever. I walk over to her and try to hug her but she pushes my arm away. "Don't touch me you jerk" She said giving me a lot of attitude. "Damn, I just got in the house. What i do?" I asked clueless. "You know what you did and i bet you liked it too" She told me. I'm guessing she's talking about the TV show i'm in so I apologize to her." Baby i'm sorry i had to kiss that girl it was part of the script and trust me i did not like it" I say to her. "What the hell are you talking about?" She asks me. " Aren't you mad at me for kissing that girl for Empire?" I asked her confused as hell. " No" she tells me as she looks at me like I'm stupid. " Oh, well why the hell you mad at me?" i asked still trying to see why she got an attitude with me when i didn't even do anything. " You ate my damn Chipotle" she said angrily. I have no choice but to laugh because she's really mad at me for eating her chipotle." Really? That's why you're mad?" I asked her "Damn right and don't talk or touch me until i get my Chipotle back" She says seriously." Fine, I'll be right back" I left the house to go get this spoiled girl some more chipotle good thing the lines weren't long. I go back in the house and go in the living room where Raquel was waiting." Here girl i got you some more chipotle" She gets up and reach for the bag but i moved her hand." Give me a kiss first" I demanded before i gave her the bag of chipotle. She puffs and kiss me." You owe me something" i told her handing her the food." What do i owe you? You the one that ate my food not the other way around" She says eating her food. " I'm horny so we fucking tonight when you done eating, Ok?" She likes when i tell her what we gonna do that turns her on all the way. "Okay daddy" She says all innocently.I go up to our room and wait for her to finish eating which seems like it was hours but right when i was about to go get her she comes up stairs. I pushed her lightly on the bed and begin kissing on her neck.

RAQUEL'S POVV.....

Bryshere pushed me on the bed and got in between of my legs and then started kissing on my neck. He was getting hard as a rock and when he noticed that he started pushing it up on me to tease me and it's working. "Yazz don't do that" I moan out. He slid off my Boy shorts as i took off his clothes. I take my bra off while his hands glided all over my body. He flipped me over with me now on top of him. He Turns me around so that my ass was facing him and my face towards is d**k. he begin to eat me out while fingering me and i know what he wants me to do while he do that so i do it.69 is his favorite position and i see why. I moaned while he ate me and he was still in my mouth. I guess the vibration from the moan turns him on because he is tearing my p***y up with his tongue and fingers. He wants it so bad now so he turns me around and make me ride it. "Mmm Yazz" i moaned out. He squeeze my ass and moved it up and down helping me ride him. He starts grunting loud so obviously he is enjoying it as much as i am." Damn baby you're so tight" He says in a growl. He flips us over so now he's on top of me. He begins to pound my insides as fast as he could making my legs shake. I couldn't take it so i bit on a pillow. He Snatched the pillow out of my mouth and threw it on the other side of the room" You don't need that. Let daddy hear you scream for him" My baby is such a freak and i love that about him." You feel so good in me daddy" I say almost in tears from this pleasure. "Who's p***y is it?" He ask as he fuck me with short , fast, strong strokes. " It's yours daddy" i say "Who's p***y is it?" He asks me once more going his full speed." It's yours Bryshere, It's yours daddy" I screamed. He begin to slow down as i felt my walls tighten around him and then all my muscles relaxed and he came too. He fell down next to me and we're both out of breath." If this is what i get for eating ya chipotle then i'm going to start doing it more often" He says with a smirk." You better not" I warn him. He kissed me which turns into a make out session for 5 minutes then i broke the kiss" I love you Raquel" I smile and then says" I love you more Yazz" We just stayed in each other arms cuddling and just relaxing together.

COMMENT....

SHARE....

VOTE...

FOLLOW....I FOLLOW BACK