The suprise

---Sean's P.O.V---
  Once I was in my apartment and I was editing I heard a weird ringing noise I didn't know what it was. I noticed it was my phone and my mom was calling  and said something I couldn't
believe what my mom said "Sean, there's going to be a huge storm coming" "mom but what about Jay's birthday?" Jay was my older brother he was turning 28 we were going to throw him a party.  "I know Sean but it's not safe for you to come here, we will throw the party once the storm finishes" "alright bye mom" "bye Sean be careful" once my mom hung up I went to search up about the storm. The storm wasn't a little storm the website recommend going to buy food before the storm, I looked at my phone again and called mark *ringing ringing* " hey Sean" " hey did you here about the storm?" "Yes it's going to be bad" " it is" " hey mark can I ask for a favor" "sure Sean" "can you take me out to buy food" "sure, I'll be right over" "alright".
---Marks P.O.V---
After I hung up with Jack I grabbed my jacket and keys. When I was heading to my car I looked up the clouds were so dark and it was only 1:30. I finally got to Sean's house, I got out my car and was looking for Sean I saw him I screamed "SEAN" he saw me and ran towards me "hey Mark" "hey Sean" "why is there a big crowd Sean?" "I don't know" " hmm... Well let's go" we both got in the car and headed for the grocery store it was pretty far from Sean's apartment. We got to the grocery store and it was packed "wow it's really crowded" I looked at Sean and laughed " well this is L.A" we both laughed and went into the store everyone looked like they were in a rush. I was wondering why everyone was in a rush I looked at Sean he was looking for bread "why do you think everyone is in a rush?" " Well remember  there is a big storm coming" "  wow I forgot all about it" " well now you know" but the news had said the storm wasn't coming until 4:00. We finally got everything when we got in the car and started to drive when we both looked up at they sky we couldn't believe what we were seeing " DRIVE MARK DRIVE!!"