Dance WAR!!!

Ray P.O.V

I was watching American guy while listening to prod and prince talk about tori.

Prince: is it me or is that girl super cute?

Prod: cute? more like hella fine. She can get it im just saying.

Diggy: I know y'all aint talking bout my baby sister like that. * walks down the stairs and sits on the couch with the rest of the guys*

Ray: Oh my god DIggy what the hell you doing....wait Tori's your what?!?

DIggy: duh!

Ray: *laughing* are you kidding me

Diggy: Nope and prod she aint getting nothing from you

Prod: man whatever

Diggy: So why are you guys here anyways?

Roc: well our tour bus broke down and we saw her and figured we could stay here until the bus was fixed so yeah. She must be one of those stuck up fans.

Right when roc said that whole thing about her being a fan diggy bust out laughing. He was laughing so hard that he fell off the couch. Okay I guess she isn't a fan.

Diggy: *in between laughs* Guys no offense and all but she hates you guys. She was probably just being nice when she let you guys in or whatever. Sorry but she can't stand your guts, just saying.

Prince: but how can hate these four adorable boys.

Then we all in synch tried to do cute faces. Well they looked constipated, I was pretty hot.

Diggy: She seemed to find it pretty easy. Anyway I just got the wii from her room so you guys want to play Just Dance 4?

All the guys: Sure!

Tori P.O.V

I had just hopped out of the shower and I smell like green apples. Okay I may be sniffing myself for a minute. Don't judge I know half of yall do it. Anyway I went to my closet and picked out my yogashorts and my black crop top on, finally I put on my neon socks and my love always necklace. My grandad gave it to me before he died two byears ago. Some idiots shot him in a drive by shooting. They were never found after that, so they never went to jail. I made it my life goal to find them and kill them. But anyways, I brushed my hair and but it in a messy bun. Then I got a text from Lizzie

Lizzie: Hey im finna go skool shopping wanna tag along?

Tori: sure I I needto get my oist so we don't forget anything.

Lizzie:cool be there in 10

Tori: cool apples

I started to get my purse when I heard katy perry songs down stairs. I guess they're having a bro moment or something I don't even know right now. All I know is that they're playing one of my favorite artist without me. I ran downstairs and heard California Girls. Prince and Roc were playing just dance 4 and they were locked in on the song. So i started dancing until prodigy saw me. He grabbed me by my hand and started dancing along with me . Man this guy has skills. 

He picked me up and put me on the counter so I started to dance there to. I found it funny how we were dancing in sync . I jumped off the counter and he caught me. Then I starred to pop while he stood there shocked for a moment then he rolled his hips which I have to admit drove me a tad bit crazy.  

Then ray jumped in and it was like a huge dance party with a three of us. So finally we started doing kid in play until the song turned off. We all started laughing really hard until we noticed everyone was looking dead at us.

Prince: I thought you said she hated us?

Tori: *grinning* I did but I guess you guys are a little fun.

Prod:*starts tickling you* what you mean little

Tori: *laughing so hard she falls to the ground* STOP IT PLEASE!!!

Prod:* still tickling you* You gotta say were fun.

Tori:*still laughing*

Roc: I think you torturing her now.

Tori: *Crying from laughter* Alright you guys are fun now stop!!!!!!

Prod: thank you *helping me up and walking back to the couch*  

Tori: I need my shoes.

Diggy: where are you going?

Tori: school shopping. School starts in three weeks.

Roc: oh cool were going to Hamilton High what about you?

Tori: *in shock mode* the hell?!?!

Diggy: watch yo mouth so you guys will be going to the same school.

Tori: kill me now!

Diggy: hey can you take them school shopping with you??

Tori: and why can't you??? You got to school there too!

Diggy: because I'm sure you need an extra twenty.

Tori: more like an extra fifty.

Diggy: nigga fine but you have to stay out for five hours me and destiny are headed out.

Tori: you mean tramp stamp lookin, bald headed destiny?

Diggy: Shut up.

Tori: aye at least she got a good sew in, I ain't mad at her.

*car horn beeps*

Tori: i'll settle for my running shoes anyways hand over that fifty pronto.

Diggy: fine  * gives tori the fifty*

Tori: Thank you. Now lets hit it weirdoes.

Prodigy: *creeps behind tori* what was that??

Tori: Nothing prod.

Prod: mmhm * pokes at tori's stomach, and opens the door for her*

Tori: * giggles and walks out the door.*

Prince: *whispers to prod * dude back off she's mine.

Prod: *whispers to prince * really cause it sure doesn't seem like.

Prince: * gives prod and evil glare and walks off.*

Lizzie: IS THAT MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!

Tori: girl hush and are yall going to stand there or get in.

All of the guys: oh yeah.

So what do you guys think so far?? I know its really short but it gets better I promise.