Fun

It was lunch and you knew the profs had a meeting for a special occasion and the plan started, you winked and signaled Harry to come and Draco looked at him in disgust. Harry walked up to you and you walked with him out of the great hall which In the corner of your eye, Draco followed. You winked and signaled Harry and you two basically started a super hot make-out session and You peeked and saw Draco wanted to record it, to bad you got Hermione to steal his wand at Herbology. After a while, Harry sat down on the floor and you started straddling him and kissed him like crazy, you saw Draco's face was red full of anger and jealousy, you made Harry and you stand back up and Harry leaning against the wall and you wrapped you arms around his neck and pressed your body against his chest, he fake groaned. Sure, you were a really pretty, skinny, nice and smart, super cute and have soft lips, who wouldn't like you? Harry then whisper for Draco and you to hear "Babe, let's go back, people will be wondering where were we." "Of course baby~" you answered. You and Harry walked back to the great hall on the way with your arm wrapped around his arm and you pressing half your chest on his arm making him actually blush.Draco was really jealous and angry...

Back in the great hall, you and Harry sat back down along with Draco. You signaled the twins and they made a bomb that student except Pugface are the only people able to see it and also an illusion for the other professors so they won't freak out seeing you all staring at something in the air. The smoke formed a screen and with a flick of your wand, the video started playing, of course you had to censor those parts of their 'precious' body. You basically smirked the whole time while looking at Draco's face of horror, he was frowning so much while Pugface, she doesn't know a thing about this...