CHAPTER THREE

~ Haley POV ~

" lianne hello!" Victoria says walking up to Anna's mum.
" hello, how are you? Long time no see!" Lianne says.
They continue to talk, but I'm to Distracted by the boy standing in front of me.
He smiles at me and I die. Yes, it's romeo Beckham.

~ skip to later that night back at home ~

~ Anna POV ~
My room is the biggest in the house, so that means that people have to stay in my room. Great just great! I mean, it's cool that I get to share a room with Brooklyn, Romeo, and Cruz, but it's awkward. Haley and ash had to go home, so now I'm here all alone trying to figure this out.
We set up some mattresses on the floor. It's late so I crawl under the covers of my bed. I go onto Instagram. That's when I get a text in the group chat with ash and Haley.

Text covo:
Haley💕🐓: hey, how's it going?
Ash💗🐓 : yeah, tell us everything!
Me: not much is going on, about to go to bed.
Ash💗🐓: is it true that they are staying in your room?
Haley💕🐓: yeah 😏
Me: yes, they are, shut up! Gtg text you in the morning.
Ash💗🐓: okay bye. ✌️🐓
Haley💕🐓: night night 😘🐓
( chickens just cuz, why not? )
End of text covo.

Just as I turn my phone off, cruz walks in.
" hey. " he says.
" hi. " I say.
He's just about to say something else, but he gets interrupted when Brooklyn walks in.
" OK! Everyone shut up, I'm going to bed!"
Everyone gets into bed, and the room falls silent.
Even with this little light I can see cruz looking up at me from his Matt on the ground.
I smile a little, well trying to process that fact that that the Beckhams are sleeping on my bedroom floor. I look down to see cruz smile to. That's the last thing that I see before I dose off to sleep.